Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Action

Director: James Wan

Cast: Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson

Release: 2022-12-16

Reactions: Drum18
aquaman_and_the_lost_kingdom.jpeg

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Amber Heard being hysterical seeing Depp in Momoa on set, and calling him 'drunk' for 1 beer... :facepalm:

She's emotionally hurt and upset, I don't understand why everyone is singling her out. Kinda sad for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know. She very much seems to be the author of her own fall from grace—if it can be called that. Dunno.

She's emotionally hurt and upset, I don't understand why everyone is singling her out. Kinda sad for her.
Emotionally hurt??!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Amber Hurd deserves what she gets, and she doesn't deserve that part in Aquaman either. She was emotionally and physically abusive to Johnny Depp throughout their relationship, I watched the entire trial while a whole lot of people testified against her for what she did. I hope her career in Hollywood is over but I'm sure she'll find some roles in B-role movies. Her attempt to accuse everyone around Johnny Depp at doing outlandish things won't go unnoticed either, I'm sure the studios will see that she's still up to trying to destroy others that she doesn't like by telling lies. She disgusts' me! I'm sure others feel differently, but that's how I feel about her.

Last edited:
Emotionally hurt??!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Amber Hurd deserves what she gets, and she doesn't deserve that part in Aquaman either. She was emotionally and physically abusive to Johnny Depp throughout their relationship, I watched the entire trial while a whole lot of people testified against her for what she did. I hope her career in Hollywood is over but I'm sure she'll find some roles in B-role movies. Her attempt to accuse everyone around Johnny Depp at doing outlandish things won't go unnoticed either, I'm sure the studios will see that she's still up to trying to destroy others that she doesn't like by telling lies. She disgusts' me! I'm sure others feel differently, but that's how I feel about her.
My post was edited - don't really remember what was there that needed to be removed, but the meaning kind of changed. I think I was saying that most women are like that, when upset, exaggerating and making things up, so that you, 'the man', is always at fault. :shipped:

My post was edited - don't really remember what was there that needed to be removed, but the meaning kind of changed. I think I was saying that most women are like that, when upset, exaggerating and making things up, so that you, 'the man', is always at fault. :shipped:
I had to edit it because I got a few reports that it was misogynistic. You need to be mindful of what you say because there's a lot of folks here and some might get offended if you say the wrong thing. You might try wording it differently next time. Just saying...

I had to edit it because I got a few reports that it was misogynistic. You need to be mindful of what you say because there's a lot of folks here and some might get offended if you say the wrong thing. You might try wording it differently next time. Just saying...
Oh, wow, 'misogynistic', I'm trying to defend her, you can't win with 'these people', just kill me now. :dizzy:
On one hand she might be the cause of all her problems, on the other, I feel it's unfair she's being alienated just for acting like women sometimes do... Don't like when people gang up against anyone, be it Kevin Spacey or Amber Heard.
The whole 'me too' type of canceling is just high school bullying dressed differently.

I think this movie is gonna bomb really bad and it's because of Amber Heard, she's obviously trying to deliberately sabotage this movie by making all these false accusations against Mamoa and Wan. Other cast members have already come forth and confirmed that both Mamoa and Wan did nothing of what she's accusing them and acted very professional, therefore verifying that she's lying again just like she did with Depp. Universal has already refused to hire her now WB needs to just kick her to the curb and be done with her. IMHO, WB should pull this movie not to mention the thousands of people boycotting it because Amber is in it, quite honestly I'm one of them. In all honesty Mamoa and Wan need to get together, take her to court and sue her for Defamation of Character. Amber Heard as a person is a evil vicious person and the whole film industry needs to just give her the boot and say get lost.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
:rofl: Not surprising with all the crap surrounding the movie. If you hire garbage actresses, your gonna get a garbage movie. (n) I'm not even going to bother buying this on 4K, I'll just stream it one day and watch it.
To be honest she even wasn't even in but a few minutes in total and maybe a handful of lines, but other than her it really really was pants! I didn't even rate the first one but still gave it a second watch to see if it would change my mind and it was still rubbish but this I wouldn't even bother giving it a second chance to see if i would change my mind, if i hadn't been with my little nephew at the cinema and it being a Xmas eve treat for him I think i would've left after the first 15-20min!