Release date: March 26, 2019
Purchase link: In Store Only
Price: $39.99 CDN

aquaman2.jpg

aquaman.jpg

aquaman1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18

Nice! I wrote to them a couple times, but received no response. Any idea whether we'll also be getting the 4K Digibook that Target is getting or if it's just the BD/DVD combo pack?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just read the response above. I wish they would actually say whether we're getting the 4K one or not. If not, I'll likely just get mine from the U.S.

@rj531 price is $39.99 but I’m guessing it’s more money in Quebec right @Drum18. $5 more you get the 4K Steelbook.

Reserved mine. Tx for the tag!

NO WAY I'm gonna buy the BBY crap. I'm 500% against their comic book design! Didn't buy their WW, won't buy this. I'll get this Digi to continue the family, and will find a proper steelbook somewhere else. Just waiting to see what's Manta is coooking for us.

Reactions: Leprekon
Reserved mine. Tx for the tag!

NO WAY I'm gonna buy the BBY crap. I'm 500% against their comic book design! Didn't buy their WW, won't buy this. I'll get this Digi to continue the family, and will find a proper steelbook somewhere else. Just waiting to see what's Manta is coooking for us.
No problem @Drum18. I didn’t get the other digibooks and prefer 4K/Bluray over Bluray/DVD. I’m not a big fan of the comic book artwork but it’s cheaper for me to stick locally since it’s gonna cost me more to import. I got all the other comic artwork steelbooks but each there own. Just wish we had a opinion on the designs.