Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £12.99 (Amazon) - £14.99 (HMV)

AI.PNG

Reactions: Balraj
thanks, @lenticularis. another one i'd not heard of - looks interesting. any film with Toby Jones in it is worth a watch, and it may be good, reminds you a lot of Ex Machina, in the trailer at least. anyone seen it?

This looks badass, looks a lot like the movies Transcendence and Ex_Machina rolled into one. :thanks: Looked for this on Amazon US and it's not over here yet. :(
you're right, Ex Machina x Transcendence, too! i don't think Rotten Tomatoes is gospel at all, but as a snapshot of some opinions, it's 75% critics, 67% audience at the moment.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
you're right, Ex Machina x Transcendence, too! i don't think Rotten Tomatoes is gospel at all, but as a snapshot of some opinions, it's 75% critics, 67% audience at the moment.
I don't really base my opinions of what I might watch on critics reviews, it’s more loosely based on audience reviews and that’s very loosely based. I’m more my own critic than what the mainstream likes or dislikes. Although those are not really bad numbers, sorta mediocre and upwards towards “I really liked it”. Definitely worth a bowl of popcorn and go in with a neutral mindset before you watch it though.

Really hoping they bring this to the US soon. :)