Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 2, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom UK
Price: £24.41 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zoom)

sig820_1.jpg

sig820_2.jpg sig820_3.jpg

Last edited:
great film, superb performance, really lovely steelbook, simple clear wraparound image :woot: - sold. :)

ps - yes, of course a gloss finish and debossed title would be perfect, but such is life.

Nice artwork, but the title looks like it was slapped on as an afterthought using Microsoft Word.

With snow always looking better in gloss good to read that a glossy finish is confirmed:-
1572352193698.png

Back in the day the chances were strong that these two wraparound steelbook examples ^ would not have had titles on their spines with the reason given by the designers that "it interferes with the art" . . . not saying I agree with statement as don't feel that a discreet spine title is too intrusive or that it "interferes with the art" even if as here in a bright Arctic white ...
1572354121570.png
1572354166722.png

... not sure however about the grey front title and if the white would not have done just as well.

Watched this on Netflix the other night... pretty decent film, but I felt it's been done plenty of times before, and better.

Think this is one instance where I would've preferred the steel without a title. Might pick it up if it ever goes on sale.