Army Of Darkness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 4, 2022
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $39.98 (Shout) - $34.99 (Amazon - Best Buy)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Spot gloss finish

71BtuGqAWdL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
What does that mean for people who ordered them from the UK yesterday? Basically just sent anyways from the US?
Could go either way. I've had them both cancelled and fulfilled before now. If they do come, they'll be coming from the US though, yes.

Delivered by Amazon to the UK.... In a jiffy bag :dizzy:

Somehow this steel had flown the Atlantic and survived delivery, dent free, in a jiffy.

shocked hugh laurie GIF

Received today (thanks again @apsmith21 ), one of my favourite movies and though the Zavvi SB has always been great and Shout’s previous release was also nice I have to say that I really like this one.
Now, I have seen AOD in various forms since it originally came out but this 4K release is something special, I even noticed some strings in the effects that weren’t visible before.
Absolutely gorgeous and if you were on the fence, pick it up.

Just got a message saying they can't deliver because my parcel has been damaged and returned to retailer :mad:
Now I have to wait for them to refund me so I can order again.

• Wow
Reactions: jaws finatic
I know, man. Especially with this movie you would think it's automatic. Perhaps they have plans to ride the cash cow with a special edition Directors steel. Or perhaps that's utter nonsense.
Scream Factory
We did not have access to proper elements to do a 4K restoration of the director’s cut

That is why the 4K release has same transfer of the director’s cut scream factory used with their previous blu-ray releases