picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 692
Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: After several weeks and two chases, here is what I got back from Zavvi:

"I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel your order for Army of Darkness - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Ultra Limited Print Run) [Blu-ray] because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible."

UPDATE: After several weeks and two chases, here is what I got back from Zavvi:

"I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel your order for Army of Darkness - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Ultra Limited Print Run) [Blu-ray] because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible."
Well that sucks cause I'm in the same boat. Thought it was too good to be true :blackeye::smashed:
Did yours ever arrive @lokutus1?

Bump for this classic just added to the collection, the finish on this is more glossy than I was expecting - that back art :drool:

Very nice, I have no idea why I didn´t pick this one up back then, but I will hunt this down eventually.

Do you have the german one with new 4K remaster as well @EvilThing? That is a piece of beauty too :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
Very nice, I have no idea why I didn´t pick this one up back then, but I will hunt this down eventually.

Do you have the german one with new 4K remaster as well @EvilThing? That is a piece of beauty too :drool:
Not yet but it's on the bargain hunting list - same discs as the Scream Factory edition from what I've seen and I've got that too so can hold out for a bit longer :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz