Arrietty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: June 24, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 11 @ 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

arrietty.PNG

arrietty2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a shame it’s not the US title of, “The Secret World of Arrietty,” but I guess I can let that slide :whistle:

I’m excited for these!

lol at the comments. so glad there are more of these steels coming. haven't seen this one. but yeah, the images used are hardly inspiring.

• Thanks
Reactions: kitsune
I've not seen the film yet, but what exactly is he doing to her on the front cover? Seems an odd moment to capture for a front cover.
Not odd for Japan . . . let's just say that the cultural differences between Japan and the West mean that certain scenes in these films would most likely have ended up on the cutting room floor had these films been made elsewhere.
-------------------------------
Anyway, put an order in for another in the best and most consistent matching set yet seen in the UK.

Last edited:
While I'm happy they're continuing. The front is senseless, it is a frame that contains nothing of the film's spirit.

Seriously this is the issue I have with all of them, I was kind of hoping they'd start a better, more colourful line of Steelbooks but they are sticking with these

They are boring, uninspired, bland and too simple for such fantastic films.

• Thanks
Reactions: kitsune
I've not seen the film yet, but what exactly is he doing to her on the front cover? Seems an odd moment to capture for a front cover.

Oh, every time I look at this now, all I see is what others have suggested may be happening in that picture :woot:

The internet has ruined you! :LOL:

I can say it has indeed.

BA$TARD$ - thanks for ruining this movie and steelbook for me :rofl:

Have pre-ordered as given the style of the total steelbook collection is divisive in opinion on it's presentation - having these continue is just something great and needs to be supported :thumbs:

FYI - On pre-order WELCOME346 worked for me...

ZAVVI DISCOUNT CODE:

1) Put the item in your basket and close the browser
2) Click this link HERE
3) Click on your basket
4) Input this code: WELCOME346

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Sampy and kitsune
Seriously this is the issue I have with all of them, I was kind of hoping they'd start a better, more colourful line of Steelbooks but they are sticking with these

They are boring, uninspired, bland and too simple for such fantastic films.

Hmmmm as a whole they look pretty impressive though imho. Besides, there is no alternative ;) I will keep collecting them!

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
This is one of the worst looking ones in the line. There is much better art that they could have used. Oh well.