apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Arrival 4k Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Arrival 4k UHD Blu-ray from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $27.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,

on Feb 10th I payed for the Arrival 4k steelbook as listed above. So far i havent received anything only a confirmation email from paypal. This was my first time buying into a GB (even tho it was late) It could be i dont understand the process completely yet. In that case i will try and be patient :D

If needed i can provide a transactionreference

Hey,

on Feb 10th I payed for the Arrival 4k steelbook as listed above. So far i havent received anything only a confirmation email from paypal. This was my first time buying into a GB (even tho it was late) It could be i dont understand the process completely yet. In that case i will try and be patient :D

If needed i can provide a transactionreference

Hi and thanks for your message. The postage for 1-3 steelbooks is the same, so the majority of members here will have me hold their items until they can source another item or two to reduce the shipping cost per item.

If you'd like to ship now, you can pay for shipping from my shipping group buy - details about how the process works are on the tabs of this page.

Hope that helps!