Slipbox Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Lenticular Blu-ray Slipbox) (FS + BBY Exclusive) [US / Canada]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray Disc)
Release Date: 09.16.2014
Amazon / Best Buy / Target

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 11.54.20 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 11.54.52 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 11.56.17 AM.png

Exclusive Lenticular Packaging

Release Date: 09.16.2014
Futureshop: Purchase Link
Best Buy: Purchase Link

16242_R1_Arrow_BD.gif

Last edited:
Hey Andrew, just curious... On the instagram video, is the rest of the packaging white like that? or is that just a backing the lenticular card was put on?

...OH and what is that other slip on the chair?!!! :woot:

Hey Andrew, just curious... On the instagram video, is the rest of the packaging white like that? or is that just a backing the lenticular card was put on?

It's the test Lenticular card glued to a blank slipbox, most likely, they haven't got the actually packaging.

It's the test Lenticular card glued to a blank slipbox, most likely, they haven't got the actually packaging.

G:Box is correct, Mine is just glued to a white box.

Lol the other one is the big bang theory. I'll post a video later today.

Reactions: kaw
holy !!!! :jawdrop: that's an awesome lenti. I bought season 1 for $20...now im thinking of waiting a while for a price drop. but the slip may be OOP/OOS by then :dunno:

And does anyone know if there was a lenti slip for Season 1?

Definitely hoping for Best Buy to pick this up, the lenti's slick. I had planned to wait for a price drop on this set like I did for season 1 but that slip could change my mind. :thumbs: