Directors: Kar Wai Wong

Stars: Andy Lau, Maggie Cheung, Jacky Cheung

Publisher : Joy & Contents

Release Date: 2014-04-18

Weight : 350g

Rating: 18

+DISC SPEC+

Aspect Ratio & Format: 1.85:1 / 1080P FullHD

Language & Audio: Cantonese DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch, Cantonese Dolby Digital 5.1, Mandarin Dolby Digital 2.0,

Commentary by Film Critic Lee. DongJin

Subtitles: Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese

Region Code: A

Run Time: 99mins

Number of discs: 1

+STORYLINE+

A low-level triad "big brother" has a hot-tempered "little brother" who can't keep out of trouble,

and consequently is in constant need of being bailed out by his protector.

The "big brother" is super cool, but lacks the ambition to rise in the ranks of the triad societies - and

once he meets his cousin from Kowloon and falls in love with her, he even thinks about leaving "the life".

Last edited:
there's a typo in this effect image:
the Chinese title for the film should be "旺角卡門"(like in the pic below), but it turns out to be "旺角下問". I guess the designer just thought that the two Chinese characters looked similar and had no idea they were wrong characters.
p2037820286.jpg

Is there any way that somebody could tell the designers that they were using wrong characters?:(

Otherwise I don't know what's going on...

Last edited:
Reactions: Futurhythm
the Chinese title for the film should be "旺角卡門"(like in the pic below), but it turns out to be "旺角下問". I guess the designer just thought that the two Chinese characters looked similar and had no idea they were wrong characters.
p2037820286.jpg

Is there any way that somebody could tell the desigeners that they were using wrong characters?:(

If they print out the typo this could be a collectors item.

p2037820286.jpg

Is there any way that somebody could tell the desigeners that they were using wrong characters?:(

I noticed the typo too too, so I looked up "旺角下問" on Google. Looks like Korea has been using the wrong Chinese characters for this movie for a while now.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Brilliant film seen this quite some time ago it still remains one of my top ten most favourite films cheers mate for posting the pics for the movie...