#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
If I don't know, I have friends :D

LFCC30.jpg LFCC31.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
I see you needing white boxes, but doesn't it cost a lot to send them via royal mail (because of the size) or do you use a cheaper courier?

@HUBMUSWELL : Obviously you have already been to London Film & Comic Con. So, I'm thinking about going there maybe in July just because of Ron Perlman (hope there are more stars to be announced). Would you say going there is worth it? If you have been and LFCC more often, how likely is it that stars cancel their appearence? Would also love to come in February to see Nick Frost, but if he'd cancel it would suck. :D

(of course I know nothing is FOR SURE, but in Germany there is an event where it seems like they announce great stars every year, but in the end only the C-stars show up...)

@HUBMUSWELL : Obviously you have already been to London Film & Comic Con. So, I'm thinking about going there maybe in July just because of Ron Perlman (hope there are more stars to be announced). Would you say going there is worth it? If you have been and LFCC more often, how likely is it that stars cancel their appearence? Would also love to come in February to see Nick Frost, but if he'd cancel it would suck. :D

(of course I know nothing is FOR SURE, but in Germany there is an event where it seems like they announce great stars every year, but in the end only the C-stars show up...)

From my experience, over the last couple of years, the highlight guests have indeed shown up...Stan Lee, the BTTF guys etc...Ron is slated for the Weekend I believe. LFCC is a big event and they've moved the preview day to the Thursday with Friday a full-day :wow: Additional guests are always announced in the run up to the event...And I would imagine a couple of bigger stars than Ron will appear.

Personally, I wouldn't make the trip from abroad for just one guest but LFCC is an experience and so is London :woot:

Reactions: Back to the Matrix
From my experience, over the last couple of years, the highlight guests have indeed shown up...Stan Lee, the BTTF guys etc...Ron is slated for the Weekend I believe. LFCC is a big event and they've moved the preview day to the Thursday with Friday a full-day :wow: Additional guests are always announced in the run up to the event...And I would imagine a couple of bigger stars than Ron will appear.

Personally, I wouldn't make the trip from abroad for just one guest but LFCC is an experience and so is London :woot:

Thank you @HUBMUSWELL !

Well, of course... Stan Lee and the BTTF guys are in another league, but still. If I'd visit I probably would also go for autographs of other stars attending. Guess I'll wait for July and hope for some more stars I'd love to meet.

Yeah, finally visited London last year and it was a blast. Amazing city I'll definitely visit again! It's just a matter of when.. :D

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL