Asopp´s Sin City Collection

Asopp

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Finland
Here is my Sin City collection (so far) i know i am missing a lot of stuff but i am in no hurry to get them all :cool:

And now that A Dame to Kill For is coming this year this collection will only grow :scat:

DSC01563.jpg

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01567.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

I know there is no award for this (yet :squint:) but if you like you can push the "thanks" button, that would be much appreciated :thumbs: Enjoy :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Asopp WOW! :jawdrop: FU**ING AWESOME new additions! :cool: I just know this Collection is only gonna get more EPIC!!! :notworthy:

LOL! I was gonna send you a copy of the Jessica Alba Entertainment Weekly Mag. :emb: :naughty: I'll just sell the Extra copy on ebay! :thumbs:

Reactions: Asopp
@Asopp WOW! :jawdrop: FU**ING AWESOME new additions! :cool: I just know this Collection is only gonna get more EPIC!!! :notworthy:

LOL! I was gonna send you a copy of the Jessica Alba Entertainment Weekly Mag. :emb: :naughty: I'll just sell the Extra copy on ebay! :thumbs:

Thanks dude :thumbs: yeah most likely this collection will crow a little bit more after the Dame to Kill For stuff hit the shelfs :naughty: :rolleyes: ;)
Thanks for think of me with that magazine :thumbs: but i hunted one down as soon as i heard that it was out there :naughty: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Little update ;)

DSCN0048.JPG
DSCN0049.JPG
DSCN0050.JPG
DSCN0051.JPG
DSCN0052.JPG

And my new holy grail :drool: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :drool:

Maxim magazine with Frank Miller designed Sin City variant cover & Frank Miller Autograph!!! :woot: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: (signature authenticated of course)

DSCN0053.JPG

@spass & @HUBMUSWELL this is the big reveal that we wore talking about ;)

Please thank the OP if you like my little collection :thumbs: :) If you have all ready thanked it, please do so again so we can get the "thanks" count high as possible ;) :thumbs: :D