Multi Assassin’s Creed Shadows Steelbook

Sep 21, 2021
Two variants announced.

Collector's Edition

RED_MOCKUP_COLLECTOR_1920x1080_AR_EN.jpg

Preorder bonus

shadowsbeaut.jpg

TheGameCollection

I appreciate the effort they put into the CE steelbook. That price is just intense though. The big name Spidey 2 CE was only $230 and I felt that was alot compared to $280 for this set.

Have they confirmed if the entire game will be on disc? I was able to pull the trigger on SW Outlaws as that came with a free steelbook but this is big asking price especially if the game requires download to work. #Choices

The one steelbook in a while which looks pretty decent and colourful yet it’s more generic AC Ubisoft crap with their awful anti consumer, over priced practices

Typical
Have you been able to determine if it's the physical disc or just a download code? As the official listing says- Deluxe Edition and the deluxe edition is a digital only version

So confused lol

Have you been able to determine if it's the physical disc or just a download code? As the official listing says- Deluxe Edition and the deluxe edition is a digital only version

So confused lol
That's a good point, didn't even think of that.

The trend of big expensive collectors edition going digital is getting worse, I wonder if Ubisoft feels like being extra ****** with this one.

Now to rub salt in the wound they ain't just giving you one steelbook to put your imaginary disc in but TWO.

• Haha
Reactions: JRodDirector
That's a good point, didn't even think of that.

The trend of big expensive collectors edition going digital is getting worse, I wonder if Ubisoft feels like being extra ****** with this one.

Now to rub salt in the wound they ain't just giving you one steelbook to put your imaginary disc in but TWO.
For real though!
Ubisoft just admitted even the damn physical copy for the $70 doesn't include the full game and will need to download the rest of the game & Day 1 massive patch to even work. SighhH, I'm so done with AAA games when indies are really innovating in the space anymore! I'm gonna work really hard to get some recent game announcements from this Spring to bring them Premium steelbook releases. Also, so confused my competitor FantasyBox is offering 3 custom steels for this game when it literally has 2 official steelbooks and 1 is free lol