Assassins Creed Anthology (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Amazon Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

Sep 11, 2012
New York, NY
The bundle, exclusive to Amazon, will be released on November 30th and includes 5 lithographs, the Steelbook, and all of the previously released Assassin's Creed games with all their DLC. This includes Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations and Assassin's Creed III. This bundle does also include the season pass to ACIII for all upcoming DLC. So far it is only listed on Amazon.co.uk.

Link:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-Anthology-Xbox-360/dp/B00A2RVJ7Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352309668&sr=8-2

919hkIyl14L._AA1500_.jpg

The PS3 one could technically be a G2, since AC1 is on the ACR disc meaning they could make it a 4 disc set. But, I imagine both sets will be 5 discs with a G1 steelbook.

There will more AC games after 3 anyway, so it won't be a complete set for long.

i sure home it's not one of those plastic jumbo's..but probably will have to end up being one to hold all the discs...if someone comes across real life pics or an unboxing video..please post and share..thanks in advance.

mightyape.com.au australia has this set available and they ship internationally..the best part is the price..it is about 25% cheaper comparetively to other markets such as the UK and even australia's own competitor ebgames.com.au

mightyape.com.au australia has this set available and they ship internationally..the best part is the price..it is about 25% cheaper comparetively to other markets such as the UK and even australia's own competitor ebgames.com.au

This pisses me off because I bought the anthology 2 days ago on amazon, and they shipped it just after I bought it. Should have realized the price would drop =(

Last edited:
but you still have time to return it yes?..just tell amazon your dissatisfied with the condition it came in..and they should take it back and credit you the shipping...if it has some dents or dings..then say it's a special collectors edition and your not happy with the condition..if it comes in stellar condition..then sorry to say you just got taken :(...since mightyape discounted price is pretty decent and there shipping is inexpensive.

but you still have time to return it yes?..just tell amazon your dissatisfied with the condition it came in..and they should take it back and credit you the shipping...if it has some dents or dings..then say it's a special collectors edition and your not happy with the condition..if it comes in stellar condition..then sorry to say you just got taken :(...since mightyape discounted price is pretty decent and there shipping is inexpensive.

It's not that big of a deal. It was my blunder, and I should have been more patient. I'll chalk this up as a learning experience. For instance the MGS Revengeance US CE is crazy expensive, and I only want it for the steel. Wait a bit after its release, and pick up the steel for close to nothing.