Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
It only comes with the Collector's Edition in UK at £179. So far anyway.

EDIT: GameStop US has Steelbooks listed for both Gold and Ultimate Editions. No idea if same steelbook or different.

AC Valhalla SB.JPG

Last edited:
Quick update.

BestBuy US also comes with a steelbook for Gold Edition.

There is another steelbook in Europe, coming with a pre-order from Game Mania. I think it's a Belgian company and delivers to Belgium and Netherlands.
Also gives away a mini-Eivor figure with pre-orders.

I suppose we will see a steelbook also in other countries in EU eventually ?! Let's hope so.

AC Valhalla BE Preorders Steel.JPG
AC Valhalla BE Preorders.JPG

Yup, they look alright. At least they have color in them unlike some of those plain dark ones we seen lately.
Tho' wish the viking was centered on front of the steelbook rather than split on both sides.

Guess I have to contact my brother and place a pre-order in Belgium for the extra stuff unless it's going to appear in UK as well.

It only comes with the Collector's Edition in UK at £179. So far anyway.

EDIT: GameStop US has Steelbooks listed for both Gold and Ultimate Editions. No idea if same steelbook or different.

View attachment 469833

It's annoying that Ubisoft seem to be only including steelbooks in their Collectors Edition in the UK. It's the same with the next Watchdogs game

Reactions: Thoth
I believe Microsoft have confirmed a free upgrade (on this, and some others), but I don't think Sony have confirmed yet, but hopefully they will provide the same option
I should imagine if ones doing it then then other we follow.
Very nice! :D
Really nice looking Steel for what potentially looks to be a brilliant game.

Been a while since I've played an AC game tho, to be honest think I need to grab odyssey and give it ago.

Ah nice, so we are getting the steelbook in UK as well.

I'm curious about the whole settlement idea and how is it going to work. Also glad they will get rid of the constant need to grind with this one. I hate leveling xD