ASUS EEE PC 1005HA netbook for sale

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey guys

I am selling my ASUS netbook, as I don't have anymore class as of next week and that was the purpose of me buying it in the first place.

For those interested, I will give you a short description here. If you are even more interested after, send me a PM or post here and I can add pics and anymore info you need.

I was going to sell this on ebay, but figured I'd offer it to my HDN friends first :D

Info:

This is a white, ASUS EEE PC 1005HA 10" netbook. I got it last Christmas and have only used it for school purposes. It is in great aesthetic shape, with no noticeable marks, scratches etc. Everything that came stock is included in this offer, including the original box, power cords, and all CD discs.

For specs, I don't know all them off hand, but I can tell you a bit about it and if you are interested I'll do some research and find out more.

It runs Windows 7 starter. I will wipe the HD so it is restored to factory condition. It has an intel atom processor, with integrated graphics. I upgraded the RAM to 2gb; this is NOT the standard RAM (1gb was)!

Additionally, I have a caselogic sleeve that I will include with the purchase.

This has been a great PC for school related tasks. It runs microsoft office very well and and can do every day tasks with ease (NOTE: microsoft office does NOT come installed on this machine; it is something I purchased at a later date and when I restore to factory state the program will be removed)

Taking a look at ebay, similar models are selling for $120-$150, and those do NOT come with the upgrade RAM or a sleeve case. Since I would rather sell to someone from this site than from some random, I'm looking for $150 for this, even tho I'm sure I'd get more on ebay. Original cost last year was $330

If you are interested, please post here or send me a PM (the latter might be a better method as I don't check the site as much as I use to). I will upload pictures and get more specific on the specs if you desire.

Now for the business: I will NOT accept payment from someone with less than 20 posts, or someone who has been a member for less than 1 month. I ONLY will accept PAYPAL payment upfront, and I will only offer a return if the netbook is returned to me within 5 business days of completed shipping and in original condition. Buyer pays for return shipping.

I will ship first class with delivery confirmation/tracking. I will only ship to the US. I will use proper packaging protection.

Feel free to ask any questions. The last thing to note, and it may be a deal buster for many people, but I probably won't be able to get around to shipping this out till early June due to exams.

Thanks! :D

Perhaps post pics if you didnt, I own one so I'm not interested but just figured I'd post and say I can vouch for Mobius ... he's a legit extremely honest guy.