Atari 2600+

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
The Atari 2600+ has been introduced by both Atari and PLAION. The Atari 2600+ is a modern recreation of its 1980 counterpart coming packed with 10 of Atari's most widely known games in their history ranging from Adventure and Missle Command. The all-new CX40+ Joystick Controller is also included with the Atari 2600+ offering a one-to-one recreation of the original 2600 controller to offer players nostalgia from the ‘70s and '80s, The Atari 2600+ is launching on November 17 for $129.99.

Now this brings back some memories, I had an Atari back when I was a teenager. I would play it for hours on end and had two sticks so my friend would come over and we'd game together. If there rereleasing this I wonder where you'd even find the games for it? Hey, you wanna play some Pong? :LOL: :thanks:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Now this brings back some memories, I had an Atari back when I was a teenager. I would play it for hours on end and had two sticks so my friend would come over and we'd game together. If there rereleasing this I wonder where you'd even find the games for it? Hey, you wanna play some Pong? :LOL: :thanks:
Never had an Atari myself, but I did always like the look of the console, especially the wooden elements. No interest in picking this up anyway... the games are a little too basic to be fun for more than a couple minutes nowadays lol

Reactions: Lone Crusader