Up North Canada
Release date: November 27, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $26.99

6302005_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Thwip and Drum18
Anyone receive there’s confirm it’s this artwork?

OK I just put in order for this. According to the order details I should be able to let you know about the art somewhere around Dec. 12th.
:LOL:

Of course, if it isn't the US art then I'll be returning it.

OK I just put in order for this. According to the order details I should be able to let you know about the art somewhere around Dec. 12th.
:LOL:

Of course, if it isn't the US art then I'll be returning it.

I will know before you. Mine says expected delivery of today, but it’s been in transit in Mississauga since 12:50 am so I’m getting tomorrow since the strike is over.

I will know before you. Mine says expected delivery of today, but it’s been in transit in Mississauga since 12:50 am so I’m getting tomorrow since the strike is over.

Now you tell me lol. I have a package from Best Buy (not Atomic Blonde) that says it's been "out for delivery" since Friday here where I actually live. I didn't get it today either.

Now you tell me lol. I have a package from Best Buy (not Atomic Blonde) that says it's been "out for delivery" since Friday here where I actually live. I didn't get it today either.
Lol I was inquiring about if anyone received it that they can confirm the artwork. Sometimes ppl get them a day early. I guess you can cancel or return them. I’ll let you know when mine gets delivered. Is your package being delivered by a mailman on strike haha

Lol I was inquiring about if anyone received it that they can confirm the artwork. Sometimes ppl get them a day early. I guess you can cancel or return them. I’ll let you know when mine gets delivered. Is your package being delivered by a mailman on strike haha

I went to cancel my order right after I read that you had an order in already and it was already processing. So I'll just return it if isn't the right art. The odd thing about the package I'm still waiting for is that I received another package from Best Buy that same day.

Now that they are being forced back to work I have visions of that video where they are kicking all of the packages in China.

@Leprekon Nice! Very happy.

...Funny that it has the wrong steelbook image on the jcard! haha

Ya I know. I wonder if I should just keep it or wait till it gets a price drop since people will assume it’s that artwork and it’s online only lol. Never even seen the movie so I don’t know if it’s worth the buy. The 4K Amaray is on sale for $12.99

Ya I know. I wonder if I should just keep it or wait till it gets a price drop since people will assume it’s that artwork and it’s online only lol. Never even seen the movie so I don’t know if it’s worth the buy. The 4K Amaray is on sale for $12.99

Wow what a colossal blunder and a pleasant surprise all at the same time. I always thought it should be the same art since it was being released on the same day as the US release. But the J-card in the mock-up on Best Buy's site seemed so convincing.

I love this movie. I saw that the 4K was on sale for $12.99 along with some other 4K titles at Best Buy this week for the Black Friday sale. If you buy movies new other than steelbooks, and you think that maybe you might not want to keep this because you haven't seen the movie, I definitely suggest that you pick up the 4K amaray while it's on sale since it will probably go back up in price this Friday.
You can always return it later unopened.

My order hasn't been filled yet.

Thank you very much for the reveal! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Wow what a colossal blunder and a pleasant surprise all at the same time. I always thought it should be the same art since it was being released on the same day as the US release. But the J-card in the mock-up on Best Buy's site seemed so convincing.

I love this movie. I saw that the 4K was on sale for $12.99 along with some other 4K titles at Best Buy this week for the Black Friday sale. If you buy movies new other than steelbooks, and you think that maybe you might not want to keep this because you haven't seen the movie, I definitely suggest that you pick up the 4K amaray while it's on sale since it will probably go back up in price this Friday.
You can always return it later unopened.

My order hasn't been filled yet.

Thank you very much for the reveal! :thumbs:

I watched the trailer today and I will keep it. Just hope the price drops before Jan 6 since the return policy is extended for the holiday.

@Drum18 your post cracked me up! Amazes me bestbuy is always full of surprises when it comes to steelbooks. maybe we should all complain and get a discount code since it’s false advertising haha.

I watched the trailer today and I will keep it. Just hope the price drops before Jan 6 since the return policy is extended for the holiday.

@Drum18 your post cracked me up! Amazes me bestbuy is always full of surprises when it comes to steelbooks. maybe we should all complain and get a discount code since it’s false advertising haha.

Well I get the feeling that the 4K steelbook advertised with the old art wouldn't have sold well because I don't think anybody liked it when it was on sale with just the blu-ray in it. So it's possible this could go on sale around Christmas.

Well I get the feeling that the 4K steelbook advertised with the old art wouldn't have sold well because I don't think anybody liked it when it was on sale with just the blu-ray in it. So it's possible this could go on sale around Christmas.

I’m guessing your talking about bestbuy US as I believe it wasn’t available in Canada.

I’m guessing your talking about bestbuy US as I believe it wasn’t available in Canada.

Did we not get the old art on a steelbook with just a regular blu-ray in it? I didn't notice because I didn't like that art.
Maybe you should try complaining to Best Buy about this "pop art" and not getting the steelbook advertised on the website.
You might get something out of it for keeping it. Hell, I might even try. :LOL: