Up North Canada
Release date: November 27, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $26.99

6302005_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Thwip and Drum18
Did we not get the old art on a steelbook with just a regular blu-ray in it? I didn't notice because I didn't like that art.
Maybe you should try complaining to Best Buy about this "pop art" and not getting the steelbook advertised on the website.
You might get something out of it for keeping it. Hell, I might even try. :LOL:

Nope it never saw the light of day in Canada.

Reactions: Stygian
I can’t see any from just looking on the outside front (haven’t opened mine yet) but I know I have a few with something loose inside and it doesn’t sound like a disc.

Could be the digital code card sliding around. I remember all of the steelbooks for Now You See Me 2 had a loose digital code in the shape of a disc.

Had a spine slash on a few copies but not those deep ones and didn’t see till I opened mine. Got mine exchanged and got a 10% credit for a future purchase but not for Apple products lol. But looking at the 4K disc I wonder if they couldn’t add more information on it.
eisi844.jpg

Mine arrived today. I still have to go out to the community mailbox to get it.
@Leprekon Did you figure out what was loose inside? How did you get the 10% discount?

Mine arrived today. I still have to go out to the community mailbox to get it.
@Leprekon Did you figure out what was loose inside? How did you get the 10% discount?

Never ended up opening that copy as one had a slash and other had crooked spine label. I called and told them I bought it assuming it was the posted artwork and it wasn’t the artwork that was listed on the site. Told them it was the same as the US.

Reactions: Stygian
Never ended up opening that copy as one had a slash and other had crooked spine label. I called and told them I bought it assuming it was the posted artwork and it wasn’t the artwork that was listed on the site. Told them it was the same as the US.

Right, I already forgot about the artwork being different than the website. lol. Thank you for the reminder!

This really is a nice looking steelbook. Nice bright colours and looks great under the light. Both copies have something rattling around inside. Sounds like a card so I'm guessing the digital code or some other insert. One copy has a spine slash. Almost missed it until I held it at a certain angle. I ran my fingernail along the spine after I noticed it and I could feel it. It's under the shrinkwrap.

20181205_224522.jpg

Last edited: