Atomic Blonde (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 11 at 12 PM BST)
Price: £29.99

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky
This will be at the laughable £30+ like zavvi's last 4K steels..... that makes HMV's non-4K steel a much more appealing offer.

That, plus zavvi just f*cked me on my Ghost in the Shell steelbook :bored:

I'd like that but I doubt it. The lowest I've seen the normal 4K release going for is £24.99, so I've no doubt this'll be higher than that.

Hopefully Zavvi is following this thread...If they set the price too high, people are going to get the HMV offering at £17.99 instead.

Hopefully Zavvi is following this thread...If they set the price too high, people are going to get the HMV offering at £17.99 instead.

Yeah, if this is too highly priced, I'll probably just pass & grab the regular 4K amaray once the price drops on Amazon (no way is it gonna stay at £39.99).

#ZavviExclusive Atomic Blonde 4K SteelBook Blu-ray will be £29.99 - The package also includes the standard Blu-ray disc. Details provided list the set as Region Free.

We really don't have that many of these - if you're on the fence, get your pre-order in early.

#ZavviExclusive Atomic Blonde 4K SteelBook Blu-ray will be £29.99 - The package also includes the standard Blu-ray disc. Details provided list the set as Region Free.

We really don't have that many of these - if you're on the fence, get your pre-order in early.

How many is not many?