Avatar Extended (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Thailand]

Thai version

It's back ordered but it lets you put an order through. It didn't ask me for payment. Strange. Pretty decent price (Edit: shipping is somewhat pricey. Total cost is still less than the Japanese version, I think).
http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/productdetail.aspx?pid=367803

367803_f.jpg

Last edited:
Athana, after our discussion in A Team thread about different retailers referring to A Team as Metal Pak, Steelbook, etc, are we sure Avatar is a Steelbook? Just want to be sure we have correct info here.

Athana, after our discussion in A Team thread about different retailers referring to A Team as Metal Pak, Steelbook, etc, are we sure Avatar is a Steelbook? Just want to be sure we have correct info here.

My source here confirm this to be "Steelbook" and will be the same as other releases from Asia countries (Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan.....etc).
Hope this help...:D

Thanks Athana-someone asked before if the color will be the same. This release is much darker in color, than Amazon JP( more purple) for instance. Any way to find out if they are all the same color, if there will be differences? Thanks for your help:)

Thanks Athana-someone asked before if the color will be the same. This release is much darker in color, than Amazon JP( more purple) for instance. Any way to find out if they are all the same color, if there will be differences? Thanks for your help:)

I'm trying to get the color info of this one, but no one can confirm whether it will be a darkblue or purple. I suspect they will be the same for all Asian countries btw. ;)