11890761-4824612621273521.jpg

11890761-1834612620909402.jpg

11890761-1934612621387695.jpg

11890761-1074612621524003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How I'm picturing it going

"Hey you know what would really funny guys"

"What"

"Why don't we make Avengers Steelbooks, have all of them with the giant A poster BUT for Infinity War we'll do something totally different to f*** everyone over"

"Oh that's brilliant"

"THEN to mess them around more we'll use an A poster for a quick cash in trilogy steelbook"

"What"

"Why don't we make Avengers Steelbooks, have all of them with the giant A poster BUT for Infinity War we'll do something totally different to f*** everyone over"

"Oh that's brilliant"

"THEN to mess them around more we'll use an A poster for a quick cash in trilogy steelbook"
Right?
Gits.

I feel dirty as I put a pre-order in just incase.....don’t expect a sell out but i’ve Set a reminder for just over a week before release and i’ll Decide for sure then. Depends how money is, if am flush I’ll overpay the 45 but am hoping am wrong and just panicking a bit. Hoping it doesn’t sell out and we DO get a discount

Sitting on it for a couple hrs, I need this artwork...really do. As nice as the Blufans sets are looking, it’s still not the A logo I want, so am not even sure am going to try for a lenti of there(undecided).
If I do cave for this, i’ll be swapping the discs out and ebaying the IW steel with the 3 Avengers movies inside.

Just as a note the last double film Avengers Steelbook released by zavvi bottomed out around £12 and stayed there for ages so this will follow suit most likely...

Just as a note the last double film Avengers Steelbook released by zavvi bottomed out around £12 and stayed there for ages so this will follow suit most likely...
Hoping so....tbh below £20 on this i’d bite, to have the disc space for 4K addition of IW or the(hopefully) IMAX ratio disc later on

Awesome!!! Keep them coming Zavvi. What’s next? Avengers on Laser Disc? Move forward you twats. Not backwards. No 3D or 4K? Easy pass. They’re gonna find it hard to give these away.

Awesome!!! Keep them coming Zavvi. What’s next? Avengers on Laser Disc? Move forward you twats. Not backwards. No 3D or 4K? Easy pass. They’re gonna find it hard to give these away.

I think that's why they're charging for them. People like to spend money on things they don't need.

Like another metal container with another "A" on it. :rolleyes:

Or to have a MATCHING steelbook, unlikemthe Infinity War monstrosity

So boring crap art on a steelbook with the letter A on it is awesome as long as it matches the boring crap art that appeared on previous steelbooks that has the letter A on them.

I think maybe all steelbooks for all movies should just use the first letter of the title of the movie for the "art".

That way people will never have to worry about non-matching steelbooks again.

So boring crap art on a steelbook with the letter A on it is awesome as long as it matches the boring crap art that appeared on previous steelbooks that has the letter A on them.

I think maybe all steelbooks for all movies should just use the first letter of the title of the movie for the "art".

Exactly
Don't understand the fascination with having a matching collection of shite.
The original Avengers steel with A on it is CRAP compared to later releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

I agree with having matching artwork as long as it is nice and decent, that's ONE element of steelbook collecting, however, this isn't just a 'letter A', it's the team logo also (i.e. Stark Towers), which is why it pops up a lot and is something people instantly recognise now
as being The Avengers. You wouldn't have a giant 'F' on a Forrest Gump steelbook because that letter to that movie hasn't been promoted as a logo and makes no sense to do so :LOL:

This 'A' for this steelbook though looks dire. It doesn't even look like the correct colour, although only a mock up at this stage. A trilogy steelbook, just like the duo steelbook (I skipped on) makes no sense.

"What"

"Oh that's brilliant"

ON POINT like a laser beam!

Seriously, this is damn near offensive. I should pirate part 2 just for this f*ckery. I aint promoting piracy, i'm just saying thats how offensive this feels after collecting all their movies. (n):mad:

So let's just say another 3 or 4 Avengers movies get made.
You guys want every steelbook release to have a giant A on the front to " match"
What a pathetic collection of Avengers steelbooks that would be.
( Thank God for Blufans)

Reactions: Stygian
Really? What is the point of all other steelbooks?
The art ? Just kidding. But for this one what's the point. Avengers 4 will be released in a few mounths.
It makes me think about the Harry Potter saga. Each time a new movie arrived, you could find a box with the movies 1 to 4 for example. But everybody knew that others movie were about to arrive...