Avengers (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.14) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 27, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on July 29, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 600 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 250 copies - Lenti B1, 550 copies - Lenti B2, 350 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv. Sold through the Ninja Shop , on July 24, at 4:15 PM - CST. Check your local time HERE

294540112_483550753578415_2424742573318904376_n.jpg294670174_483550870245070_72548284027668353_n.jpg294103462_483550950245062_4701781681142958392_n.jpg293967431_483551033578387_4096809652787669472_n.jpg294317759_483551116911712_4636352753023077266_n.jpg
294674312_483546250245532_8488329928315503919_n.jpg

Last edited:
Need help. Do you guys know how to contact this people? I've been trying to conctact them since the preorder and no answer from [email protected] or any weet social media. Something weird happened during paypent and it was like I sent money to them but not the usual way (but it was through their site, nothind on my side). It did create an order on the website but it's completely empty, no item nor price, so I don't have the money but maybe (almost surely) I neither have an edition. Customer service is shameful, worst I've ever had to deal with, not even an auto response with a time frame to answer, nothing. And they still owns me the infinity war steelbook with no scratches on it, no response and nothing to expect at this point obviously. But this time it worries me much more, it was a lot of money.

Reactions: Mararagan
Need help. Do you guys know how to contact this people? I've been trying to conctact them since the preorder and no answer from [email protected] or any weet social media. Something weird happened during paypent and it was like I sent money to them but not the usual way (but it was through their site, nothind on my side). It did create an order on the website but it's completely empty, no item nor price, so I don't have the money but maybe (almost surely) I neither have an edition. Customer service is shameful, worst I've ever had to deal with, not even an auto response with a time frame to answer, nothing. And they still owns me the infinity war steelbook with no scratches on it, no response and nothing to expect at this point obviously. But this time it worries me much more, it was a lot of money.
Weet have been useless r.e contact over the last 7 weeks or so, which is unusual as they're normally ok. I had a damaged Spider-man slip and the last response I've had from that email address was 28th june. They've ignored all other emails and even the paypal cass raised to that email address since.

• Wow
Reactions: el barto
I emailed after this pre order and they got back to me a few days later. Never had any issues with them regarding emailing/ contact

I emailed after this pre order and they got back to me a few days later. Never had any issues with them regarding emailing/ contact
Me either, usually. I always email right after ordering asking for customs declaration and they email back within a day or two confirming. They've been ignorant asf to me over the last 6 weeks though.

Reactions: Flloydo
I emailed them after getting an Uncharted slip with misplaced holofoil. They got back to me the next day about sending a replacement.

I haven’t heard anything since, but from past experience (badly scratched Captain Marvel steelbook) they need to get out their pending release(s) - since at least Ultron is already twice delayed - before they might get to replacements, which is fine with me.

But, yeah, I’ve never personally had an issue with their responsiveness.

I emailed them after getting an Uncharted slip with misplaced holofoil. They got back to me the next day about sending a replacement.

I haven’t heard anything since

But, yeah, I’ve never personally had an issue with their responsiveness.
Same as me with Spider-man NWH. Next day response to initial complaint, promising following week dispatch. Not a word since, despite 6 weeks of chase emails.

Same as me with Spider-man NWH. Next day response to initial complaint, promising following week dispatch. Not a word since, despite 6 weeks of chase emails.
That's basically what happened with my Captain Marvel replacement steelbook. I got an immediate response saying I would get a replacement case. Then I didn't hear back or get anything for something like 6 or 7 months. I sent a few polite emails because I wasn't sure what was going on. Then, finally, I got an email apologizing for the delay and telling me (1) that it was because they had to first get completed and shipped their delayed releases and (2) that my copy would finally be in the mail in the coming days. I think I got it a few weeks after that.

My guess is that they are dealing with Ultron and then have to catch up with the Avengers release. You just might not hear anything until after that. That's just my anecdotal experience, though.

Reactions: samdavies
Weet have been useless r.e contact over the last 7 weeks or so, which is unusual as they're normally ok. I had a damaged Spider-man slip and the last response I've had from that email address was 28th june. They've ignored all other emails and even the paypal cass raised to that email address since.
Well, that's not good news for me then. I was hoping for another way of contacting them with better, or at least, results. I ordered through the website but it showed me a different paypal pop-up, not like a normal checkout but like a money transfer. Since it came out by clicking on checkout I supposed they changed the method and completed the purchase. The receiver was weet, and confirmed by the paypal receipt, not anything weird. But this is what I see now in the website:

1660339481612.png

There's an order, but since it doesn't shows any item and the price is 0 I only expect to not receive anything. On the other hand, the paypal payment is completed, so now they have 309usd in exchange of nothing. Not an issue with replacement or anything like that. It's been like 2 weeks and no words from them in any of the methods I've used. I've written in facebook (comment and message) IG (same, and right after the published, so I'm pretty sure they saw it) and email. No response at all. I am quite concerned. Customer service should be up to the quality of what they sell, and looking at this, it is not.

weet as an organization has to be like six people, maximum.
I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure it’s about the same for the rest of them. Maybe less in some cases (manta, PA, kimchi, nova etc)

Well, that's not good news for me then. I was hoping for another way of contacting them with better, or at least, results. I ordered through the website but it showed me a different paypal pop-up, not like a normal checkout but like a money transfer. Since it came out by clicking on checkout I supposed they changed the method and completed the purchase. The receiver was weet, and confirmed by the paypal receipt, not anything weird. But this is what I see now in the website:

View attachment 539410
There's an order, but since it doesn't shows any item and the price is 0 I only expect to not receive anything. On the other hand, the paypal payment is completed, so now they have 309usd in exchange of nothing. Not an issue with replacement or anything like that. It's been like 2 weeks and no words from them in any of the methods I've used. I've written in facebook (comment and message) IG (same, and right after the published, so I'm pretty sure they saw it) and email. No response at all. I am quite concerned. Customer service should be up to the quality of what they sell, and looking at this, it is not.
Ouch. Yes, I'd be shocked if that went through unfortunately. I'd advise waiting until after the release date, see if there's any shipping update to your order, or perhaps even until you've seen people on here with their copies in hand to be sure, then raise a case with PayPal. They will 100% refund you for this, particularly as weet probably won't respond to them either lol

View attachment 539410
Some of my older orders say 0 for price FYI. Not for the last few orders but the older ones do. I still received them so hopefully you do too

Hi guys, dont know if this is possible or allowed, you can delete if it is not. But im kind of in a tight spot right now and i would be whilling to let go of my pre order of A1 fullslip if anyone os interested. If this can be donne and if your interested let me know and maybe we can get some help from an administator or Mod? Thank you.

Hi guys, dont know if this is possible or allowed, you can delete if it is not. But im kind of in a tight spot right now and i would be whilling to let go of my pre order of A1 fullslip if anyone os interested. If this can be donne and if your interested let me know and maybe we can get some help from an administator or Mod? Thank you.
I would be happy

I will be happy to send payment to the @Aniv ,Just update it

Reactions: el barto
Some of my older orders say 0 for price FYI. Not for the last few orders but the older ones do. I still received them so hopefully you do too
I agree, sometimes before anything is shipped it says 0 for price and deposit. Not sure if has said 0 for everything before but still shouldn't matter As long as it shows up on "My page" on the website as deposit, then seems like you should be fine. Once in they are packing it I think it says preparing, and then once shipped it will say delivery. If after release date it doesn't change, then I would be concerned. Still not cool of them to not reply to an email for clarification.