Maria Hill
Vision
Ultron Mark I
Ultron Prime
Ultron Sentry
Iron Legion

Last edited:
Reactions: herpderp
Last week we saw early prototypes of the Avengers Age of Ultron figures from Hot Toys. Now they confirmed that the entire line is coming!

HT just posted this on their official facebook page:

Top Row: Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Hawkeye, Ultron
Bottom Row: Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow

10914783_10152549287572344_501970608279566491_o.jpg

That top row has got me excited... finally seeing some new characters from the Marvel stable.
The endless HT Avenger character re-iterations was starting to get tiring :D

Those stands look cool but they are not the actual stands that come with the figures, are they? Are those stands for purchase, or just illustrative?

Those stands look cool but they are not the actual stands that come with the figures, are they? Are those stands for purchase, or just illustrative?

There'll probably be included with the figures. HT did a similar themed stands for the Avengers release so no reason to think they won't again

There'll probably be included with the figures. HT did a similar themed stands for the Avengers release so no reason to think they won't again

The only one I doubt would have a stand is Hulk as he didn't have one with the first edition from Avengers. He was standing by its own. Also, those stand won't be necessarely exactly like that. They may be a little bit different for flying/action pose.

The only one I doubt would have a stand is Hulk as he didn't have one with the first edition from Avengers. He was standing by its own. Also, those stand won't be necessarely exactly like that. They may be a little bit different for flying/action pose.
Thanks Marc.

The new stands are really nice and creative. But I will have to stay with my first Avengers Hot Toys and maybe just add some new characters.

With Scarlet Witch announced, the only one missing is Quicksilver.... What an expensive crew/collection!!!!

So... seems like the listing is complete.

Now, let's see how much for the whole kit:
Iron Man Mark XLIII (43) 345$
Iron Man Mark XLIV (44) Hulkbuster 825$
Iron Man Mark XLV (45) 355$
Captain America 225$
Thor 220$
Hulk 375$
Hawkeye 220$
Black Widow 220$
War Machine Mark II 340$
Scarlet Witch 230$
Quicksilver 210$