Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Hong Kong]

Pre-order at CD Warehouse (from 24/8 to 16/9) to receive a set of bag tags and a 2016 calendar card:
085439xofiwm22owvikf0z.jpg

Last edited:
No pre-order gift @ HMV.HK?
Their price is usually higher than the other stores for exclusives so I'd expect them to offer a gift

No gift announced yet. But HMV-HK are always higher priced whether there are gifts or not. I expect the price from HMV to drop to around HKD359.00 on release day. I got my preorder for HKD299.00 as a reference to the difference in price of the retailers in HK.

@domalorite do you know how much HMV is selling these?
If it's HK$299. I'd like to get a copy as I really like their big oval price tags.

I don't know the release price at HMV today. The HMV preorder price was HKD359. Don't know if the price has gone up. The shop I bought mine from has increased the release price to HKD328. I got my preorder for HKD299 so didn't have to pay extra.

I don't know the release price at HMV today. The HMV preorder price was HKD359. Don't know if the price as gone up. The shop I bought mine from has increased the release price to HKD328. I got my preorder for HKD299 so didn't have to pay extra.

thanks for responding... I guess I won't bother then. At least someone pre-ordered a couple of copies for me.