Avengers: Age of Ultron (Mondo x Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #34) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be expensive but Can't be happier! @Snollygoster @harry @djprodikis @luke98 @DJ IXS @bloodsnake007 @Apollon

I wonder whose artwork they will use..I hope it's from the great Tyler Stout

This is great news really looking out for this know @Daddycool @bloodsnake007 @Mickle_89.
@rj531 and @SK 80 Thanks for the tags Ninjas! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:
avengers-2-trailer-gif-17.gif

Reactions: Aw 83
Very very interesting. Love the Mondo style art, but hate the the Blufans full slips and lenti's. What separates Mondo's from all others is that brilliant clear slip. These people truly have collectible steelbook fans in mind when they thought of this. Hopefully it will go the clear slip way. But then again, Blufans is a part of this. It makes my skin crawl in anticipation of what their part of it is.

I am not Crazy with Mondo releases, just not for me :confused: ...I got Dredd as a Gift that one I love, but all the others are just not my style plus I feel that any new avengers WEA should be Done by NOVA so they can do the 2nd release to match their style. Will only Consider Avengers 2 when Nova decides to get a go at it.

I'm pretty pumped about this! The Avengers series was something I was really hoping to see when they first announced the Mondo X line so can't wait to see what we're getting

Hope this won't be super difficult to get either hah

Oh, this is brilliant news. I don`t collect everything Marvel so I`m not to fussed about continuity, but I collect everything in the Mondo X line.

So what AOU posters have Mondo released so far? The T.Stout one is not a Mondo release.
I can only find Martin Ansin`s. I think that`s awesome though.

upload_2015-12-9_22-35-23.png

Variant:

upload_2015-12-9_22-36-19.png

Reactions: aLLu and Marco86
I really hope they're not planning to re-release all the Marvel films (yet again) for the Mondo X line... if so, I think that may be the point when I stop trying to collect them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.