Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99
Note: 2 films, 4 discs (including 3D versions) - Limited to 4000

11189459-1684337864226639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I await to see what this looks like but this is unusual move by Disney as the first steelbook of Age of Ultron not even released yet

I was expecting at some stage like next year another Age of Ultron Steelbook with new artwork like the recent Avengers Zavvi and Nova Steelbooks

Considering we only just had from Zavvi and Nova a Avengers Steelbook of the first film I'm surprised we are getting another one so soon

This release of both films in one steelbook will really depend on the Artwork and how different its going look compared to be the individual steelbooks

It will sell of course been Avengers but personally I would preferred that Disney had waited till next with another steelbook of Age of Ultron with different artwork and not one with both films

Well, Zavvi causing confusion again.. :rolleyes:

Will be a must-have for me, but i don't really understand that move tbh...
One steelbook for AoU alone and a second one for both Avengers movies?! :confused:

I await to see what this looks like but this is unusual move by Disney as the first steelbook of Age of Ultron not even released yet

I was expecting at some stage like next year another Age of Ultron Steelbook with new artwork like the recent Avengers Zavvi and Nova Steelbooks

Considering we only just had from Zavvi and Nova a Avengers Steelbook of the first film I'm surprised we are getting another one so soon

This release of both films in one steelbook will really depend on the Artwork and how different its going look compared to be the individual steelbooks

It will sell of course been Avengers but personally I would preferred that Disney had waited till next with another steelbook of Age of Ultron with different artwork and not one with both films
I was thinking of the same thing..maybe just in time for Avengers 2.5 aka CA Civil War..
But the superhero franchises are cash cows that studios maximize their profit margin by releasing multiple editions..

Well there's not much information to go on. And it's confusing as to what is exactly included. Going by the thread title it would be 2 versions of the film. But Normaly they only have the theatrical version as 3d, don't they?

Reactions: luke98
I doubt very much it would be 4 Blu-ray discs of the same film
2x 2D Discs and 2x3D Discs of a same film just for an extended cut

The Blu-ray release already previously announced
Its been quoted by Amazon the Blu-ray of Avengers Age of Ultron already has extended version and alternate ending as a extra on the Blu-ray Disc

If Amazon info leaked was correct it don't make sense for a 4 Blu-ray Disc just of Age of Ultron
It would make sense if its for both Avengers and Avengers Age of Ultron

Unless Disney decided to cancel the extras on the other Blu-ray and do a separate Blu-ray release of the extended version and alternate ending
If that's the case it would make more sense to do a separate steelbook just for the extended and be 2 Discs and not 4 Discs considering we already have a steelbook getting a release

Reactions: luke98