Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSquifler
2 huge lenticular steelbooks it says huh, so this one must be Avengers: Endgame seeing as the other one was Captain Marvel and Zavvi only releases lenticulars for MCU

edit: I know they did a few for Disney but nothings happened for a while now

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro
I think that next to Captain Marvel with Lenticular, would be both logical and wonderful to have Endgame with Lenticular and Spider-Man Far From Home with Lenticular, since both had just bland and "arty" steels from Zavvi.

I think that next to Captain Marvel with Lenticular, would be both logical and wonderful to have Endgame with Lenticular and Spider-Man Far From Home with Lenticular, since both had just bland and "arty" steels from Zavvi.

we never got one for homecoming due to the share with sony so I doubt there will be one for far from home. Both could still happen at some point though considering Sony released the other 5 with lentis

maybe they will do spiderverse when they do the other 2 spideys (better lentis too)

nah, you cant beat the already released version ...well, they could re-release this steelbook with debossed title or embossed characters.

the German steelbook is also very nice.

are there any cool artworks left?
I was being facetious! Those are the most rereleased titles. My eyes roll out of my head whenever there is a new version of either of those.