Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.2) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 2020
Notes: Super limited print run 500 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck HERE

FBFB18D7-793E-48B7-9D3E-E2AA5995F420.jpeg8E78D4BF-2FD9-42DA-B598-69F79C83A628.jpeg62F4DC8E-9920-4679-9AE1-51A506D86806.jpeg
48714563206_edf114ff31_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh both this and cap marvel are WWA! For some stupid reason I read they were both WEA on the other site lol.

Probably because the word “exclusive” is plastered all over it haha

WWA - pass on both

I’ll wait for 2020 for Blufans to continue with their marvel’s from where they left off

Ohhhh both this and cap marvel are WWA! For some stupid reason I read they were both WEA on the other site lol.

Probably because the word “exclusive” is plastered all over it haha

WWA - pass on both

I’ll wait for 2020 for Blufans to continue with their marvel’s from where they left off

I read "WEA" the first time too :LOL:

Thanks. Pass for me.

Reactions: Flloydo
It's nice that another player enters the game, but this "exclusive!" abundance is a gimmick anyone with a little premium eds. experience can't really fall for. Nothing actually exclusive here.

Extreme limited print run so it will definitely sell out. The less there is of a release, the more that some people want it. People will buy Captain Marvel to have that #1 and then will continue with this. Then the latecomers will seek them out on eBay later on down the line when later titles are released.

It will probably be better quality and a lot less expensive than the CE's Zavvi is peddling.

Reactions: yeslek
Extreme limited print run so it will definitely sell out. The less there is of a release, the more that some people want it. People will buy Captain Marvel to have that #1 and then will continue with this. Then the latecomers will seek them out on eBay later on down the line when later titles are released.

It will probably be better quality and a lot less expensive than the CE's Zavvi is peddling.

Will most likely be the same cost or more expensive than the zavvi CE’s

'Cause Stygian is saying they'll be cheaper, you're saying they'll be as expensive or more.
I need to know!! :LOL:

'Cause Stygian is saying they'll be cheaper, you're saying they'll be as expensive or more.
I need to know!! :LOL:

Oh. I said they will be more expensive purely because he said they will be cheaper than those which I highly doubt. Current Blufans are around £60+ an edition now.

Zavvi 3D CE was £53.99 with the code. So I doubt these will be cheaper than that price

Reactions: DMD4k
Oh. I said they will be more expensive purely because he said they will be cheaper than those which I highly doubt. Current Blufans are around £60+ an edition now.

Zavvi 3D CE was £53.99 with the code. So I doubt these will be cheaper than that price
So you're telling me the Zavvi's were the same price as a Blufans without the use of the code?

So you're telling me the Zavvi's were the same price as a Blufans without the use of the code?

Yeah, surely you see those prices right?
4K was a few quid more

3D CE £59.99 (£53.99 with code)
4K CE £67.99 (£61.19 with code)

Reactions: DMD4k