Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 29, 2018 (Standard) - TBA (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - Edition #2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - TBA (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: limited to 601 copies each

156202237_764585941162127_4893825391114039764_n.jpg156277600_454742729007996_8235900732213234774_n.jpg156353097_458227398704073_743457308618775629_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably the info FA received from their distributor...and they received the info from the Studio. Sounds like the Studio have stated in the production for 2018. I'm guessing FA uploads the info as soon as they receive it

Unsurprisingly, a ton of colourful and busy posters out there for this film ... presumably the premium steelbook front will look very crowded with all present and correct ...
... with these two probably the best balanced of the poster designs:-
upload_2018-4-4_13-33-19.png
upload_2018-4-5_18-3-20.png

... with the UK more than likely ending up with the giant "A" symbol ... to go with some of the previous in the series:-
upload_2018-4-4_13-17-44.png
upload_2018-4-4_13-18-45.png
upload_2018-4-4_13-29-7.png
upload_2018-4-4_13-30-25.png

Not forgetting the friendly AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR anti-spoiler alert reminiscent of that for LES DIABOLIQUES/DIABOLIQUE aka THE FIENDS/THE DEVILS (the film that inspired PSYCHO ... the Robert Bloch book that Hitch wanted to buy to film but was beaten to the post by H.G. Clouzot). Hitch did also later use aspects of "Les Diaboliques" (based on the novel Celle qui n'était plus aka The Woman Who Was No More by Pierre Boileau and Thomas Narcejac) ... and aspects of From Among the Dead aka D'Entre les Morts by the same authors ... in VERTIGO.

INFINITY WAR anti-spoiler plea letter:-
DZ5bqRiU0AAZcPn.jpg:large

DIABOLIQUE anti-spoiler plea card after the final credits:-
upload_2018-4-4_12-49-43.png

"Don't be devils!
Don't ruin the interest your friends could take in this film.
Don't tell them what you saw.
Thank you, for them."
In fact, one of the posters for the film reads “See it...be amazed by it...but...be quiet about it!” . . . and once the film started cinemas weren't supposed to let anyone in (as happened five years later with the cinema release of PSYCHO).
upload_2018-4-4_12-43-51.png
upload_2018-4-4_12-44-36.png

Last edited:
Like most people I am extremely excited for this movie. It's rare I actually 'feel excited' to see a movie at the cinema. Most films I go and see I 'look forward to' but rarely that goosebumpy type excitement.
I have absolutely loved these films since 2008 and will continue to do so. They are my favourite film series ever and I think we are all lucky to be alive and living in this generation to be able to enjoy them.
The DCEU hasn't made me feel the same way about theirs whatsoever. It's a shame because when I was little I was all about Superman and Batman and had no clue who the Avengers were, except for perhaps Hulk who stood out on a Television screen, whereas now the tables have very much turned thanks to technology, advertising and a very very smart film studio.
There are many things this film will bring together in various exciting aspects, notably The Guardians of the Galaxy (my fave of the entire lot) meeting The Avengers.

I knew how I felt when the ending of the Sixth Sense was revealed to me before I had seen the film so for anybody to go see this film and then walk out revealing and spoiling it for other people who have not yet seen it should be sent to prison or at the very least have a huge sharp rusty metal pole shoved up their arse! :censored: Unfortunately we live in a very selfish society so when this movie drops I will be seeing it early and staying away from social media, then looking forward to the inevitable Blufans release.

Bring it on!

Last edited:
By the time Avengers 5 is released they won't all fit on the artwork lol
Kidding aside, It's going to be awesome.

Like most people I am extremely excited for this movie. It's rare I actually 'feel excited' to see a movie at the cinema. Most films I go and see I 'look forward to' but rarely that goosebumpy type excitement.
I have absolutely loved these films since 2008 and will continue to do so. They are my favourite film series ever and I think we are all lucky to be alive and living in this generation to be able to enjoy them.
The DCEU hasn't made me feel the same way about theirs whatsoever. It's a shame because when I was little I was all about Superman and Batman and had no clue who the Avengers were, except for perhaps Hulk who stood out on a Television screen, whereas now the tables have very much turned thanks to technology, advertising and a very very smart film studio.
There are many things this film will bring together in various exciting aspects, notably The Guardians of the Galaxy (my fave of the entire lot) meeting The Avengers.

I knew how I felt when the ending of the Sixth Sense was revealed to me before I had seen the film so for anybody to go see this film and then walk out revealing and spoiling it for other people who have not yet seen it should be sent to prison or at the very least have a huge sharp rusty metal pole shoved up their arse! :censored: Unfortunately we live in a very selfish society so when this movie drops I will be seeing it early and staying away from social media, then looking forward to the inevitable Blufans release.

Bring it on!

I think marvel movies are successful because they're made by true marvel fans. By someone like Kevin Feige who spent his childhood reading comic books. Also they have people like Stan Lee or Jack Kirby, curating those movies. And Disney gave them the opportunity to do whatever they want and total control over the creative process. Something that Warner Bros should do. :naughty:

source.gif

I think this release over all the other MCU movies so far has to be something good as far as design goes, otherwise it'll have to be a premium release for me. Definatly not buying it if it's just a big "A" on the front anyway

Confirmed characters for INFINITY WAR:-
main-qimg-2f9a3dd6804dd76b793b2e4bc82d2a69

With apologies to JAWS: France - and others territories - are "gonna need a bigger spine" ...

Regular steelbook spine ................................. INFINITY WAR steelbook spine:-
upload_2018-4-10_23-3-45.png
-------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2018-4-10_23-4-43.png

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Lionet
Confirmed characters for INFINITY WAR:-
main-qimg-2f9a3dd6804dd76b793b2e4bc82d2a69

With apologies to JAWS: France - and others territories - are "gonna need a bigger spine" ...

Regular steelbook spine ................................. INFINITY WAR steelbook spine:-
View attachment 368903 ------------------------------------------------------------- View attachment 368904
Divide the number of characters by the possible running time (2.5 hrs) and you will see that there is no way that this can be good without shafting lots of character's screen time.
There are simply too many characters to manage without a whopping running time.
Avengers felt like a miracle with the amount of characters they managed to juggle.
This one More than QUADRUPLES the characters.
I have a bad feeling about this.

I'm just hoping that Thanos doesn't like like Phil Mitchell throughout the entire movie!

Will he have a crown or something to make him look more like the comic book version?! I haven't see the trailers for this as I'm keen to avoid spoilers.