Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 6, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon DE - buecher - Saturn
Price: €28.99 (Amazon - Saturn) - €29.99 (buecher)

915zAomWxDL._SX385_.jpg

81wodvek-ml-_sx385_-jpg.371671

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, no title on the spine??
Black Panther had, atleast from Amazon. It might be different between the retailers?

Reactions: yy0925
Where did you buy it from?? Amazon should have the title on the spine :/

I got it from cede.de. it's a retailer from Switzerland. It's identical with the German version, except it has characters on the spine, like I said.
I think the "real" German version will have the title on the spine.

Reactions: dLux
Right. So i was going through the reviews of this steel on amazon.de and it seems some person received this and added pics to the review on amazon. And the pics show the characters on the spine, NO title. So looks like amazon messed their stock pics yet again

Right. So i was going through the reviews of this steel on amazon.de and it seems some person received this and added pics to the review on amazon. And the pics show the characters on the spine, NO title. So looks like amazon messed their stock pics yet again

I watched his Youtube video. He reviewed the Swiss version.

Unbenannt.PNG

Oh ok lol, so theres still hope :p
Why would he review it on an amazon listing. Anw, thanks for finding out :)

No problem mate. The customer must have thought that the Swiss and German steelbooks are exactly the same.
I think the German version will have title on the spine. There is still hope :)

I received my steelbook today here in Texas. It was shipped in a flimsy brown paper envelope which was busted. The steelbook is scratched and dented and generally beat to ****, the plastic disc tray is split at the spine. I'm so pissed. I think this is the last time I order from Amazon Germany. I am so disappointed and now I'd have to pay almost double for another shot at this steelbook.

FOr the record, it is glossy and beautiful, with a matte finish on Thanos and gauntlet, and spot gloss on the infinity stones. Gloss spine (with title) and glossy back. 3D and 2D blu-ray discs inside. Inside artwork is Tony Stark and Dr. Strange at the temple.

I received my steelbook today here in Texas. It was shipped in a flimsy brown paper envelope which was busted. The steelbook is scratched and dented and generally beat to ****, the plastic disc tray is split at the spine. I'm so pissed. I think this is the last time I order from Amazon Germany. I am so disappointed and now I'd have to pay almost double for another shot at this steelbook.

FOr the record, it is glossy and beautiful, with a matte finish on Thanos and gauntlet, and spot gloss on the infinity stones. Gloss spine (with title) and glossy back. 3D and 2D blu-ray discs inside. Inside artwork is Tony Stark and Dr. Strange at the temple.

Keep your eye on Amazon.de because the prices go up and down. The other day this steel was less than 30 euros... when I went on that same week it had gone up to approx 32 euros... I checked again on yet a different day and it had fallen again in price.

Reactions: schrute farms