Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually quite like that... I mean, it's not great, but for a WWA Marvel steel it ain't too bad.

Avengers Infinity War is supposed to give off that full on EPIC feel...the steelbook should have done that...it did not

What are these companies/studios smoking these days guys? Who does these awful concepts when people in their spare time can do ones light years ahead? It feels like it's something they do very quickly because they can't be arsed or have a dozen other things to do so rush artwork out.

It's really sucked the fun out of collecting steelbooks, what's the point of paying so much when the standard release has better artwork.

Even if it was just the Avengers logo like the previous to so they all matched I'd have been fine with that.

I’ll be blunt. Looks sh*t.

Why was it so hard to continue the theme of the previous two WWA’s and stick with the big “A”???....

The amaray will look better yet the steel will cost more :wacky:

would prefer the A, but it's ok.
the inside artwork is crap. they should use Captain America vs Thanos or Thanos only

Last edited:
The whole thing looks garbage

First off, that image of Thanos... just looks strange especially with the way the gauntlet is, something about it just seems off to me and I can't put my finger on it.

Then there is the moon in the background...why is the dark side of it facing towards Earth?! and better question, why the **** are there stars in front of it?

Inside artwork..of all the characters in this film and posters created for it they choose an image with WONG there... no Cap, Black Panther, GOTG..******* WONG?!!

Reactions: Shane Dale