Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and may i ask why? no time? i still enjoyed it very much even we have less 3D movies (let alone good ones / good 3D) i may suggest you should try Thor: Ragnarok, it was really really fun ride ... especially those IMAX expansion scenes :thumbs:[/QUOr
Time and effort I am afraid. I have Ragnarok in 3d but still sealed and not been able to watch yet. 3D can be hit and miss. There are not many eye popping films or scenes anymore.

Does anyone know if the 4k release is full screen. I have seen reviews in America that the avengers assemble 4k release is? Also do either version have the IMAX scenes? Thanks

How hard is it to have the whole package (front, spine and back) to line up and be a great overal design? This is subpar. Any graphic designer would’ve done a better job. Disney/Marvel is like eh they’ll buy this sh*t no matter what we put on the cover.

and order cancelled, nice looking steel was really torn on this one on but ill wait for blufans my money has to go into that my premiums are much more important.

anyway another copy for someone else

basil :thumbs:

Thanks for the reply. That really sucks. So no benefit to either the 3D or 4K then:(

It does seem strange that Disney are not releasing the full IMAX version on any format. I'm wondering if they might do the dastardly and release the full IMAX version a bit further down the line. I wouldn't put it past them.