Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Came from the movie a couple hours ago. I loved it, it definitely has a "Part 1" feel to it, but it's not really a negative in my opinion. I will definitely go see it again in the next week or so!

Just placed a pre-order for the 3D+2D Steelbook.

Linkage? I can't find one that works.

I have a discount code (we miss you) that I’ve been using for a while but I can’t link it because it opens in yahoo mail. I tried txting you to see if it worked with the safari link but i tried it and the code don’t work that way

321BF608-C165-4DFB-B324-C477FD2E125A.png

Reactions: Noodles
Meh code doesn’t work, no biggies, thanks for trying @Flloydo

I’m not sure why though because it’s still working for me (opening the link, adding the steel, closing it down, opening the link again and go straight to basket and enter WELCOME346)

It’s in my yahoo mail so it opens a webpage within the mail box but when you press the convert to standard safari it don’t alllow the code. That’s the link I provided from the converted webpage. Odd

Reactions: sunnyx
I’m not sure why though because it’s still working for me (opening the link, adding the steel, closing it down, opening the link again and go straight to basket and enter WELCOME346)

It’s in my yahoo mail so it opens a webpage within the mail box but when you press the convert to standard safari it don’t alllow the code. That’s the link I provided from the converted webpage. Odd
I tried playing about with it still no joy. Maybe they deactivated code just after you snagged a discount?

I tried playing about with it still no joy. Maybe they deactivated code just after you snagged a discount?

Yeah it’s deactivated now.

Was working when I posted my last post though

Sorry, did try and it’s the only physical link it gives me

Yeah it’s deactivated now.

Was working when I posted my last post though

Sorry, did try and it’s the only physical link it gives me

I think it all depends what browser you are using perhaps. If the link was deactivated it had been pretty quick. Maybe it just didn’t work for us but you found a link that works for you? You sussed out your lucky discount unique link!

3D/2D Steelbook Pre Ordered

I have to laugh at free shipping steelbook discount applied in cart

You still get charged shipping £0.99 (€1.00) at checkout

Free shipping not :rofl:

The most easiest pre order I have ever done!!! This is by far the most epic comic book movie/any movie of all time. So well written,perfect action.humour was so well placed. And emotionally I’m still shocked and confused wtf just happened