E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Avengers: Secret Wars

Release: 2025-11-07

Plot: An upcoming Phase 6 MCU film that will be the end of The Multiverse Saga.

Pffft...
house of cards GIF by Vulture.com

What were they doing for the last 10 movies?
Plus Deadpool 3 and Capitain America 4 were supposed to be in Phase 5, and there's Blade and some kind of Thunderbolts in there somewhere...
And did they cancel the other Avengers movie, Kang Dynasty?
Whatever...

Pffft...
house of cards GIF by Vulture.com

What were they doing for the last 10 movies?
Plus Deadpool 3 and Capitain America 4 were supposed to be in Phase 5, and there's Blade and some kind of Thunderbolts in there somewhere...
And did they cancel the other Avengers movie, Kang Dynasty?
Whatever...
Not cancelled but I think they finally recognised it was quantity over quality. I read somewhere there will be less films each year compared to the 4 or 5 they had planned going forward

Blade is a mess at the moment. Constant re written scripts etc.

Cap 4 is filmed and I think some reshoots are planned.

Thunderbolts is filmed, I think there’s some reshoots planned or that’s already been done.

Deadpool 3 is currently filming. (Think it’s the only film next year? And the rest are 2025 onwards.

Personally give us deadpool 3, blade, FF and then Spiderman 4 and sequels to Eternals and Shang chi and then head to the next avengers (kang dynasty) and then X men and dr strange 3 before Secret wars. Please.

Don’t really care for cap 4 and don’t know enough about thunderbolts to be excited except to see Florence Pugh again. But the film will prob turn out to be a gem or some sh!t. Always happens with the ones I don’t care about

Reactions: Lenny Nero