Awake (Cancelled) [NBC]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA

"Awake" is an intriguing drama about a detective (Jason Issacs, "Harry Potter") who finds he is leading an arduous double life that defies reality.

Attachments

• Awake.jpg
    Awake.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe there hasn't been anyone talking about this show. I LOVE it. I can't figure out which one is the dream and which is reality, that's for sure. Anyone else watching this?

I never have time to watch shows when they are on prime time. I usually catch my shows once they hit Hulu. If this is on Hulu I'll definitely take a look.

I never have time to watch shows when they are on prime time. I usually catch my shows once they hit Hulu. If this is on Hulu I'll definitely take a look.

you don't have a PVR EEK! :p

Just saw a trailer for it. Man, I'm definitely gonna watch it. It looks awesome...

The season is only 4 episodes in, if you can catch up and keep up with it weekly, its on Thursday nights at 10PM :)

I loved the first episode. But my interest level in the show is waning. The second episode was good enough, but in the third when the boy is kidnapped. I thought the premise of the show was already beginning to run thin. I'll continue to watch it though.

This show is smart, maybe too smart for the average home viewer. You can't watch any episode as the links between the current ones further develop the idea. I am partial to the idea that he is actually in a
comma or dead and is just reliving his life through two separate dreams.