B25

Blu-devil

Steelbook Surgeon General
Premium Supporter
Last week I received an email from a major talent agency requesting that I send them photos of myself in a tuxedo for and I quote “The biggest movie of the year” As I do not own a tuxedo or have no access one at short notice I declined the offer.
The next day I receive another email urgently requesting that I change my mind and that photos in any smart attire will suffice. This I do and email them off to said agency. The next day I discover what the project is. B25 is in fact Bond 25 and they require me to be in a ballroom scene. I have to attend a tuxedo fitting next month and they will make the final decision on casting then. Needless to say I’m super excited and hope it does go through, especially as I live just across the field from Pinewood Studios.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Took this about 20 minutes ago.
2E6FF117-69F9-4864-AE0C-4005561A088D.jpeg
2E6FF117-69F9-4864-AE0C-4005561A088D.jpeg

Reactions: Wreck
I signed up with an extras agency and they supply extras for ALL the major productions, Marvel, M:I, Star Wars and as I live practically on Pinewood Studios doorstep they offered me this. I had previously been offered GOTG and CA: TWS, but due to a work related injury I couldn’t take part.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I signed up with an extras agency and they supply extras for ALL the major productions, Marvel, M:I, Star Wars and as I live practically on Pinewood Studios doorstep they offered me this. I had previously been offered GOTG and CA: TWS, but due to a work related injury I couldn’t take part.
Niiiiice! :wow: :OMG:

Will Bond 25 be the first one you've actually been in then? I'd literally die if I ever got the call to be in Star Wars... even if I'm just 'Dead Stormtrooper #87238174' :p

Received my shooting schedule this afternoon. Day shot 30th May, night shoot (Ballroom scene) 31st May, and 3 day shoots 10th-12th June. Got parking allocation sorted out. Super psyched.
Congrats dude! Very exciting stuff. :thumbs:

P.S. Can I have your autograph? :p

Filming on B25 has been delayed due to Daniel Craig injuring his ankle.
Been offered quite a major part in the upcoming Netflix 10 part Miniseries “Cursed” written by Frank Miller (300, Sin City)
Been told I will have to wear a demonic costume. I truly can be Blu-devil and was asked if I had an issue about sitting around and having loads of prosthetics added to various parts of my anatomy, most notably devil horns. My reply, Hell yeah. Pardon the pun. The studio will provide a personal guide to walk me around set as the prosthetics and quite bulky and I could crash into things.