Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with everyone about the thickness of the package, but I really do not agree about... the quality of the slip? :bored:

Looks really great to me. On par with any other full slip that we all drool over. Raised spot gloss, great artwork, and nice color palette.

Me thinks some people are beyond spoiled with what they have come to expect from a collectible steelbook package.

Thickness preference is one thing. Ok. So fine.

But this looks quality, straight up.

I agree with everyone about the thickness of the package, but I really do not agree about... the quality of the slip? :bored:

Looks really great to me. On par with any other full slip that we all drool over. Raised spot gloss, great artwork, and nice color palette.

Me thinks some people are beyond spoiled with what they have come to expect from a collectible steelbook package.

Thickness preference is one thing. Ok. So fine.

But this looks quality, straight up.
Given the insane price tag, I expected even better ;) We've seen FA utilize the same finishing techniques on their slips for a long time now and it's getting a bit boring, IMO :yawn::sleep: (Alien Cov E3 excluded :wow::LOL:). I find their latest WEA efforts far more exciting than overpriced WWA dress-ups like this. Spidey-Homecoming, Logan, BR-2049, etc... :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Given the insane price tag, I expected even better ;) We've seen FA utilize the same finishing techniques on their slips for a long time now and it's getting a bit boring, IMO :yawn::sleep: (Alien Cov E3 excluded :wow::LOL:). I find their latest WEA efforts far more exciting than overpriced WWA dress-ups like this. Spidey-Homecoming, Logan, BR-2049, etc... :drool:

Blade Runner 2049 is WEA, is it not?

Hi sorry for a newbie question, can anyone recommend a place where I can buy this steel on the secondary market for a decent price?

I prefer this to the other versions out there (HMV) but unfortunately missed the boat, I'm new to steel collecting

Hi sorry for a newbie question, can anyone recommend a place where I can buy this steel on the secondary market for a decent price?

I prefer this to the other versions out there (HMV) but unfortunately missed the boat, I'm new to steel collecting
You can check the trading section here or if not try ebay. I’m guessing the prices will be high there now though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Curious about two broken vertical lines on left side, from top of slip down, ending level with Kevin Spacey's glasses... Flaw?

Anyone else find the same?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a photo of the spine of this one on shelf next to standard size FAC fullslips?

It looks like this might be the same size as Blu Collections The Lobster but not entirely sure

Judging from these pics there's not much that can be said about this release . . . except that there's clearly an abundance of artcards in that fat wallet style envelope . . .
Oh, and that steelbook looks so out of place here and sticks out like a sore thumb . . .
As for that lenticular which appears to have cast names on it unlike the mock-up . . .
Pics courtesy katakuri33
DRZpk-lUIAECrzw.jpg:large

DSR3uSvUEAAITLh.jpg:large

DRZpm_fUQAAy9Ft.jpg:large

DRZppJTUMAAi3Is.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: number33
In the same boat as you, starting to get a bit worried as FAC GB’s have never taken more than a couple of weeks to get to me in past.
I'm waiting on a package from Karel shipped Dec 7th :ohno: Shipping this time of year you have to expect lengthy delays. Hopefully they'll arrive soon :)

• Thanks
Reactions: crib79
I'm waiting on a package from Karel shipped Dec 7th :ohno: Shipping this time of year you have to expect lengthy delays. Hopefully they'll arrive soon :)
I've got one that should be delivered today that was shipped Nov 13th... :wacky:
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER December 27, 2017 1:32 pm
Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) December 25, 2017 3:02 am
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Facility PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC December 9, 2017 10:59 am
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Facility PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC November 16, 2017 10:35 am
Acceptance CZECH REPUBLIC November 14, 2017 2:37 pm