Purchase Link:
AMAZON.CA $39.96 CAD
Best Buy.ca $42.99 CAD
ZeusOnline $41.52 CAD
Walmart $39.96 CAD

IMG_5237.JPG [/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this being imported from somewhere?
Because it sure has a lot of languages on it for Canada according to Amazon's website.

• Subtitles: Czech, German, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Dutch, Mandarin Chinese, Hungarian, Romanian, Cantonese Chinese, Thai, Greek, Turkish, Spanish, English
  • Dubbed: Czech, French, German, Portuguese, Hungarian, Thai, Turkish, Spanish
A lot more than the standard English, French, Spanish that we usually get in Canada which is all that GOTG Vol. 2 had. I realize these are 2 different studios.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Still can't over the price...
BBY USA is $29.99 USD -> $37.50 CAD and here, it's $46.19 + tx = 53.50$...
Easily $10 CAD overpriced...

And on the other hand, there's the UK edition that isn't 4K, but £21 -> $35 CAD

Hmmm it's not 10$ Overpriced, cheaper to purchase from AmazonCanada(or BB.CA)

BBY USA $29.99USD + TX $3.00USD + Shipping 15$USD(approx amount when purchased through Andy Group Buy) = $47.99 USD => $59.81CAD

Amazon.ca $46.19 + FREE SHIPPING + tx = 53.50$

Amazon.ca 53.50$CAD Versus BBY USA $59.81CAD

Last edited:
Hmmm it's not 10$ Overpriced, cheaper to purchase from AmazonCanada(or BB.CA)

BBY USA $29.99USD + TX $3.00USD + Shipping 15$USD(approx amount when purchased through Andy Group Buy) = $47.99 USD => $59.81CAD

Amazon.ca $46.19 + FREE SHIPPING + tx = 53.50$

Amazon.ca 53.50$CAD Versus BBY USA $59.81CAD
When I do comparison, I always do it like if I was American... so if I didn't have to buy through a GB...

USA & Canada are so close to each other, they should be "the same" money Wise... our $$$ CAD bul**** shouldn't be... we should be on par with $US as we both share so much on both our economy... but that's another discussion to be taken elsewhere...

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
When I do comparison, I always do it like if I was American... so if I didn't have to buy through a GB...

USA & Canada are so close to each other, they should be "the same" money Wise... our $$$ CAD bul**** shouldn't be... we should be on par with $US as we both share so much on both our economy... but that's another discussion to be taken elsewhere...

Got it :thumbs: and I agree :emb:

Walmart would be cheapest if it is available in store for purchase. If it has to be ordered for delivery then you need to add items to get to the $50 mark before taxes for free delivery.

If they don't have it in store, and you don't want to order it from them online and add other items on, then of course you can purchase from Best Buy and get free shipping because it's over $35 before taxes (pre-order now).

Then after it releases, if nothing changes price wise (Best Buy will probably lower the price as will Amazon.ca - but if they don't) you can always go back into Best Buy and show them the lowest selling price on Nov. 7th (whether it's Amazon.ca's or Walmart's price) and get the price beat guarantee.