Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Babylon (2022)

Genre: Drama

Director: Damien Chazelle

Cast: Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Katherine Waterston, Samara Weaving, Tobey Maguire, Jovan Adepo, Max Minghella, Olivia Wilde, Flea, Rory Scovel, Spike Jonze, Li Jun Li, Lukas Haas, Eric Roberts, Jonah Platt, Damon Gupton, P.J. Byrne, Phoebe Tonkin, Chloe Fineman, Jeff Garlin, Troy Metcalf, Jean Smart, Todd Giebenhain, Sean O'Bryan, P. J. Byrne, Grace Kennedy-Piehl, Bob Clendenin, Rhian Rees, Karolina Szymczak, Diego Calva, James Crittenden, Bregje Heinen, Yakov Kolontarov, Raelynn Harper, Cyrus Hobbi

Release: 2022-12-25

Plot: Set in Hollywood during the transition from silent films to talkies, focusing on a mixture of historical and fictional characters.

At first thought an old thread was dug out, because Brad Pitt already starred in an ensemble film called Babylon in 2006, at least that's what it was called in all the slavic countries - Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia...

Meaning Innaritu's Babel.

babylon_ver2.jpegbabylon_ver3.jpegbabylon_ver5.jpegbabylon_ver6.jpegbabylon.jpegbabylon_ver4.jpeg

Reactions: Billy Talent
I've seen the trailer for this on YouTube and I don't know what the hell this is. There isn't anything there at all that makes me even the least bit interested in wanting to see this movie.

I've seen the trailer for this on YouTube and I don't know what the hell this is. There isn't anything there at all that makes me even the least bit interested in wanting to see this movie.
You're not alone... it's not doing much for me either, and that's coming from someone who's absolutely loved everything Chazelle has put out so far. I'll obviously still give it a watch though and hopefully end up enjoying it.

Reactions: Stygian
Can’t wait for this. Sounds wild

Margot talks about it a lot here

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database