Back to the Future (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #5) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

BTTF.jpg

BTTF (inside).jpg

BTTF (open).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I literally don't understand how no one has done a standard Back to the Future steelbook with the poster artwork. They all try to be arty farty and it's just like...."dude...please, stop"

This is the closest thing to it at the moment.

Yup. Yeah this is nice but original poster trilogy would be perfect. Zavvi’s set from a few years ago came close but had weird borders. One day

Reactions: Punker76
Already got the first Zavvi trilogy but I'm liking this HMV line so why not, I wonder if they release the other 2 will they include the bonus disc like the new Zavvi trilogy has?

Charged, completely forgot about this (wish I'd cancelled)
I know this may be a bit sad, but I keep a spreadsheet of what I've ordered from whom (and at what price) and what the release dates are. I have it sorted by release date so I can see what's coming up and make that final decision whether to cancel or not about 2 weeks prior to that (I used to do it about a week before, but with Zavvi sometimes charging further ahead recently, I've decided I need to make that decision a bit quicker or risk being caught out!).

I know this may be a bit sad, but I keep a spreadsheet of what I've ordered from whom (and at what price) and what the release dates are. I have it sorted by release date so I can see what's coming up and make that final decision whether to cancel or not about 2 weeks prior to that (I used to do it about a week before, but with Zavvi sometimes charging further ahead recently, I've decided I need to make that decision a bit quicker or risk being caught out!).

532130.jpg

(I keep a written list of orders too so I'm no better :D)

I got caught out with this one as well....... Forgot I"d ordered it and got the dispatch notice five minutes ago