Back to the Future (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on December 2, at 0.00 AM UK time)
Price: £24.99

Pack to the Future (Front).jpg

Back to the Future (Back).jpg Back to the Future (Open).jpg Back to the Future (Inside).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
I do actually like the first film, don’t mind the second. But they do kinda annoy me now as a whole. And I’ve never understood the fan base for them.

Plus the re releases of this trilogy make me laugh. They never get it right and it’s every year. Yet you guys sell them all out. No one ever learns.

Amazon UK removed the listings a few weeks ago

It's not known yet if the Back to the Future Steelbooks will be a trade wide or retailer exclusive release in UK

If going to be trade wide in UK amazon listing will be back active at some stage

Note
A lot of Amazon UK SteelBook listings that was listed early but not live ended up been a Zavvi Exclusive when went live

• Informative
Reactions: milky
Why does Amazon even bother auto listing them when it ends up not being released by them? it's rather odd.
Some releases when Amazon UK get info from distributor it's not known yet if going to trade wide or be a exclusive with another retailer and some listings they create is for third party sellers to use to sell after release date

Sometimes by mistake a pre order the seller can be listed as Amazon when it's a Zavvi Exclusive or a HMV Exclusive
When that happens your amazon order get's cancelled just before release date with reason given supplier had no stock

Amazon UK been doing this a few years

Reactions: Roofr4sh