Back to the Future (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on December 2, at 0.00 AM UK time)
Price: £24.99

Pack to the Future (Front).jpg

Back to the Future (Back).jpg Back to the Future (Open).jpg Back to the Future (Inside).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
Urgh. So people have to like everything then. Okay boring. Absolute cringe you are at times
Wow you really need Kevin Bacon to remove that stick from your butt. I never said you couldn't like or not like it did I? I just said let haters hate, if you wanna hate it feel free. In the words of Red, I don't give a ****,

You might think it's a dis but I knew full well what would happen when I said it lol. I will wear my new name tag with my head held high.
You might think i think it’s a diss. It’s just a nick name now. When you replied with that the other day/ night it was one of the funniest things I’ve read on here because of the delivery. Nothing to do with the actual series. I watched it when I was a teenager. It was funny because it was so random and I wasn’t expecting it. I find sh!t like that hilarious because of how serious you was being. That simple really

You might think i think it’s a diss. It’s just a nick name now. When you replied with that the other day/ night it was one of the funniest things I’ve read on here because of the delivery. Nothing to do with the actual series. I watched it when I was a teenager. It was funny because it was so random and I wasn’t expecting it. I find sh!t like that hilarious because of how serious you was being. That simple really
But I wasn't being serious lol. If I was I would never have said it. I was just recently starting to get the impression you didn't like me lol. As long as we are cool I don't care. I just don't like associating this forum with negativity. I actually like this forum. I go to reddit to argue I come here to talk movies.

But I wasn't being serious lol. If I was I would never have said it. I was just recently starting to get the impression you didn't like me lol. As long as we are cool I don't care. I just don't like associating this forum with negativity. I actually like this forum. I go to reddit to argue I come here to talk movies.
But it’s like texting, it’s a forum, just words. How does anyone know that’s serious or not? And it was funny. Very funny

I mean you have also been negative and got into countless arguments here too with other members so I don’t see how you differentiate here from Reddit but I'm not sure it’s working. Ironically I can’t stand overly positive people. They make my skin crawl and I wonder if it’s all a lie.

But it’s like texting, it’s a forum, just words. How does anyone know that’s serious or not? And it was funny. Very funny

I mean you have also been negative and got into countless arguments here too with other members so I don’t see how you differentiate here from Reddit but I'm not sure it’s working. Ironically I can’t stand overly positive people. They make my skin crawl and I wonder if it’s all a lie.
not wrong the big lebowski GIF

Reactions: Flloydo