Back to the Future (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on December 2, at 0.00 AM UK time)
Price: £24.99

Pack to the Future (Front).jpg

Back to the Future (Back).jpg Back to the Future (Open).jpg Back to the Future (Inside).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
Never mind I just saw the listing…no English title :(
Listing titles of the James Bond movies were in french as well, but the actual steelbook were in English. Don't know of this is the case for these, but so far I haven't seen french titles for any of the steelbooks for international movies.

Back to the Future 4K SteelBooks are the same in UK/France/Italy

Only difference wil be Jcard

FNAC listing is just a poster mockup not image of SteelBook
The previous 4K steelbooks from France had French titles. I think the confusion lies in the fact that the stock photos on Amazon France show English movie titles, but the movie titles were actually in French. I found an eBay seller selling used copies of the previous French 4K steels:

Not sure if the new ones will also have French movie titles, but seems like a big risk buying from France.

The previous 4K steelbooks from France had French titles. I think the confusion lies in the fact that the stock photos on Amazon France show English movie titles, but the movie titles were actually in French. I found an eBay seller selling used copies of the previous French 4K steels:

Not sure if the new ones will also have French movie titles, but seems like a big risk buying from France.
The new Back to the Furture 4K SteelBooks from Universal are the same in UK/France/Italy it's a shared print run
This why Zavvi and Amazon Italy showing exact same artwork

Artwork of the SteelBooks has not been uploaded yet to FNAC website
You are just seeing at the moment a france mock up poster not a image of the SteelBook on FNAC

Reactions: MM3
I'm currently in a live chat with Zavvi to see if I can get the price discrepancy sorted out between the 3 steelbooks for people outside the UK.

The price is still showing as £24.99 for each of the 3 steelbooks but when I try to order them the price of 2 and 3 shoot up to £34.99 each or $44.99 Canadian for part 1 and $57.99 for parts 2 and 3.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I'm currently in a live chat with Zavvi to see if I can get the price discrepancy sorted out between the 3 steelbooks for people outside the UK.

The price is still showing as £24.99 for each of the 3 steelbooks but when I try to order them the price of 2 and 3 shoot up to £34.99 each or $44.99 Canadian for part 1 and $57.99 for parts 2 and 3.

The person from chat "will raise that with the Operations Team."

So we'll see if anything happens.

• Thanks

I already contacted Zavvi a few weeks ago
They told me also would pass onto the relevant team

Zavvi have not fixed it and looks like they won't be
It's not just Back to the Future Steelbooks pre order listings that affected

It's all new pre order listings added in past few weeks to Zavvi website that has wrong prices in Euro and other currencies if shipping address outside UK

Older pre order listings that was added a few months ago and in stock already released are not affected as they have correct prices in other currencies Euro's etc if shipping address is outside UK

• Helpful Post
They messed up the price for the UHD steelbook of Planes Trains as well, only the other way - ordered the £30 edition for $21.99 from their US site for a friend...

Yes, good on you/good luck.. ,,, tried the same, a couple of times with screen shots ( Post to Germany), no resolution to issue ...

(oh, typed this hours ago, never sent)

Reactions: Stygian
Yes, good on you/good luck.. ,,, tried the same, a couple of times with screen shots ( Post to Germany), no resolution to issue ...

(oh, typed this hours ago, never sent)

I'm glad you mentioned the screen shots. The chat person asked me to do the same but sadly to this day I still don't know how to do that lol.

• Haha