Mondo Back to the Future - OST (Various Artists) (Coloured Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 21, 2020
Purchase link: Mondo - Amazon USA - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - The Sound of Vinyl (Pre order live 11 AM CST this Wednesday, July 1st. )
Price:
$25.00 (Mondo) - $36.95 (Amazon US) - £44.99 (Amazon UK - HMV) - £39.99 (Zavvi) - £31.99 (The Sound of Vinyl)
Notes: Songs from the film

BTTF_Mondo_Spread_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Back To The Future - Music From The Motion Picture LP
Music by Huey Lewis and The News, Lindsey Buckingham, Eric Clapton, Etta James, Alan Silvestri, and more
Artwork by Drew Struzan
$25
Mondo is proud to present the original soundtrack album for one of the most beloved films of all time: BACK TO THE FUTURE.
Not to be confused with Alan Silvestri’s masterful, essential complete score (also available from Mondo), this album instead features all of the iconic songs from the film. It includes everlasting pop classics such as 'Power of Love' and 'Back In Time' by Huey Lewis and The News, as well as work by Lindsey Buckingham, Eric Clapton, Etta James, score suites by Alan Silvestri, and of course – Marty McFly's brilliant (if interesting) interpretation of Chuck Berry's ‘Johnny B. Goode’.
Mondo has also partnered with legendary poster artist Drew Struzan, the artist behind the original theatrical one-sheet, to create all-new packaging for this reissue. Featuring illustrations and unused poster art created in 1985, this vinyl reissue has been remastered and pressed on 180 Gram Colored vinyl

BTTF_FC_1024x1024.jpg BTTF_BC_1024x1024.jpg BTTF_DISC_MOCK_1024x1024.png
BTTF_Mondo_Spread_1024x1024.jpg

Pre ordered

I already have the limited edition picture disc vinyl of the songs from the film and CD edition

This vinyl edition though from mondo lot better and will look good beside the mondo score vinyl editions of each film I already have

Reactions: Robles
Have the original vinyl release of this from back in the day. I will most likely order this, but my only fear is that I hear bad things about quality control for Mondo vinyls. True?

Have the original vinyl release of this from back in the day. I will most likely order this, but my only fear is that I hear bad things about quality control for Mondo vinyls. True?
Not true
Mondo vinyl releases most are good quality
Customer Service is also very good

If you happen to get album sleeve arrive damaged they will send you a replacement sleeve
I only had that happen twice with mondo

Waxwork Records I had to get replacement sleeve more times be sent

Not true

If you happen to get album sleeve arrive damaged they will send you a replacement sleeve

yeah I never had any issue with Mondo, the only issue I got is that I was dissapointed with the Avengers Box set the mock up pictures didnt look anything what we got in the end.
But audio quality has always been top notch, from Coraline , Home alone, and Over the Garden Wall.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
Not true

yeah I never had any issue with Mondo, the only issue I got is that I was dissapointed with the Avengers Box set the mock up pictures didnt look anything what we got in the end.
But audio quality has always been top notch, from Coraline , Home alone, and Over the Garden Wall.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Billy Talent
Waited too long to order these and are now sold out on Mondo's site. Lucky for me, amazon.ca will be getting them. I figure even after shipping, conversion and possible duties from Mondo, will end up paying CA$15 more or so from amazon. Oh well. Still will be worthwhile, I hope!

Mondo order dispatched

I expect will take anything from 2 to 4 weeks going by previous orders in past few months shipped from USA with DHL eCommerce

Waited too long to order these and are now sold out on Mondo's site. Lucky for me, amazon.ca will be getting them. I figure even after shipping, conversion and possible duties from Mondo, will end up paying CA$15 more or so from amazon. Oh well. Still will be worthwhile, I hope!
@Shadow of Light

It's available from Amazon USA and Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV and other UK retailers

Reactions: Shadow of Light

No wasting time this time around. Pre-ordered! Quite honestly, the silver will definitely look better than the tri-colour.

Cheers!