Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: September 30th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$2,299
Note: 50 pages booklet - Disc 4: Special feature disc

bttf.jpg

bttf_all.jpg bttf_poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowsa :oohyeah: ... Man so many cool releases from all the big boys and Taiwan too I'm totally broke hehe, Sept/Oct is killing me already :wacky:

Great to see this getting a Taiwan release will look awesome with their beautiful slips. This will be a very nice looking trilogy set will keep an eye on this hopefully...

I don't get it ... Are the individual titles coming within a slip cover and they also have a single steelbook trilogy like Zavvi?

Thanks for the tag luke:notworthy::thumbs:

I've decided to go with amazon Canada for the flux and amazon Italy for the trilogy steelbook:cigar: so many choices. . Just wish someone would bring out individual steelbook's with better art than the uk is getting:naughty: but in on the hdn trilogy gb, love the artwork for that release:oohyeah:

Reactions: luke98
I've a feeling the UK Zavvi Trilogy will come in this type of slipbox with the booklet also.

This is why it says 'Steelbook box set' in Zavvis description and why it's more expensive than the European trilogy steelbooks (as these will probably only contain the bare Steelbook)

That's my thoughts on it anyway. I haven't cancelled my Zavvi order yet just in case. Hopefully theycan update it before release......

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ranavalone
@luke98
Thanks for the tag
Interesting another one :rofl:
I have way too many on pre order so not adding to my existing pre orders at this rate I will forget to cancel some of them before payment get taken

I wonder though is the UK and German releases the same as this and include a booklet and Box Slip its very strange that their price is €50.00 and the other countries are €23-€30
The price difference is strange

Reactions: luke98 and harry