Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 28, 2020 (Standard) - February 3 June 15, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 2999 (Standard) - CZK 6999 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

received_434458618201468.jpeg

Last edited:
far away from that
200.gif

collector's folders: crap artwork
poster tubus / guitar pick / leaflet / calendars: as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop
licence plate: why no outatime plate? a missed opportunity!!!

the rest is great!

8/10 edition i'd say

Well when everything in your collection is no better than a 3/10 something that's an 8/10 is as close to perfection as you're ever gonna own :naughty:

I like the calendars, newspapers, timeline poster, interested in what the Flux Capacitor will be like, etc, but owning two previous studio boxsets, and having opened and looked through them only once or twice in years, I thought why I'd buy another, shoe-sized box that wouldn't fit on any regular shelf, and will just be stuck in some deep clothing closet, like that Kill Bill French DVD box I recently 'found' after 10 years.
John Wick box is already doing that, as an example, but that one at least had WEA steelbooks.

office space my stapler GIF by Maudit

I like the calendars, newspapers, timeline poster, interested in what the Flux Capacitor will be like, etc, but owning two previous studio boxsets, and having opened and looked through them only once or twice in years, I thought why I'd buy another, shoe-sized box that wouldn't fit on any regular shelf, and will just be stuck in some deep clothing closet, like that Kill Bill French DVD box I recently 'found' after 10 years.
John Wick box is already doing that, as an example, but that one at least had WEA steelbooks.

office space my stapler GIF by Maudit
Trying to talk yourself out of another clear winner?
It does not get much better than this.

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
The maniacs box weighs 6 kg. They want 2603 CZK economy shipping to USA.

Btw, you can add more items without changing the shipping fee. At least up to 4 regular FACs.

• Informative
That's not even close to being true
They have same steelbooks and basically the same slips. Those are the most important parts of any premium release. Therefore I consider it to be a very similar release but twice more expensive and less limited too.I believe Hdzeta for 300 copies only, even though it’s not really important.

They have same steelbooks and basically the same slips. Those are the most important parts of any premium release. Therefore I consider it to be a very similar release but twice more expensive and less limited too.I believe Hdzeta for 300 copies only, even though it’s not really important.

As I've already said whoever is buying this ain't buying it for the steelbooks so they're actually not that important at all

Reactions: DMD4k
If this was a normal release for a regular film I'd be tempted to agree, but that's not the case here. This trilogy is far too important for the history of film, nay, of mankind, and as such it deserves an extremely special release, and thanks to FA that's exactly what we get here.
Zeta's was a good effort, but this is clearly better, not only better but more complete. If you only want to talk slips, these have better artwork. I never liked the titles constrained to the top left as much as I did across the center.
Mainly, it will be people that bought the HDZ and refuse to buy FACs that will not agree. And that's why you have Hereticz liking your post :giggle: His bias is known to all.

On paper, this FAC has wiped the floor with their competition.
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

If this was a normal release for a regular film I'd be tempted to agree, but that's not the case here. This trilogy is far too important for the history of film, nay, of mankind, and as such it deserves an extremely special release, and thanks to FA that's exactly what we get here.
Zeta's was a good effort, but this is clearly better, not only better but more complete. If you only want to talk slips, these have better artwork. I never liked the titles constrained to the top left as much as I did across the center.
Mainly, it will be people that bought the HDZ and refuse to buy FACs that will not agree. And that's why you have Hereticz liking your post :giggle: His bias is known to all.

On paper, this FAC has wiped the floor with their competition.
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

lol mr smartypants :rofl: me liking his post had nothing to do with fac vs hdz this time :naughty: but mainly regarding the steels and slips being the most important parts in premium editions.
But must say this fac is really loaded with stuff, its interesting.
And who says Im not buying? :naughty:
Lenticular quality will for sure be worse here than hdz. I already see the pixels :oohyeah:

I knew that would get another message out of you!!
You will feel different about the lenticular quality once you unseal :ohno: and see for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Should do 500 OC and 500 individual SL’s for those of us who don’t want all of the extra’s that come with the OC.

I would have purchased a SL edition for each movie separately but the OC is just to rich for me seeing as though the Steelbooks are WWA’s

So this will be what.... 7500 CZK?

Did someone forward my message to FA and presented it as a suggestion?!?!
OMG, the price is so high that I had to first let my chair sit down on another chair and then I sat down on the 1st one......and still I'm dizzy. Not judging if it's worth or not, but to be able to just open the wallet and say "here, I don't need any food this month" is not an option for me :(

And I was waiting for it :(