Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Italy]

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Release date: October 21, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €69.90

91PfJebfJJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it's possible that the only Europe/Asia standalone trilogy steels with titles on the front will be France ... and those titles will be in French:-

1596758318840.png

Liking the tripych concept but wouldn't like it to become a habit ...

(with my favourite triptych of all time being the mad as a barrel of frogs "The Garden of Earthly Delights" by Hieronymus Bosch painted between 1503 - 1515 in the Prado Museum, Madrid)
1596760434137.png

... and not in the same league as the previous I - III standalones ...
1596759113244.png
1596759151898.png
1596759184673.png

... and if they also release a trilogy steel like they did before at around the same time as ^ here's hoping it will be better than the previous:-
1596759354975.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Looks like it's possible that the only Europe/Asia standalone trilogy steels with titles on the front will be France ... and those titles will be in French:-

View attachment 480870

Liking the tripych concept but wouldn't like it to become a habit ...

(with my favourite triptych of all time being the mad as a barrel of frogs "The Garden of Earthly Delights" by Hieronymus Bosch painted between 1503 - 1515 in the Prado Museum, Madrid)

... and not in the same league as the previous I - III standalones ...

... and if they also release a trilogy steel like they did before at around the same time as ^ here's hoping it will be better than the previous:-

I love the backs of those Zavvi SteelBooks...is something I could have said a long time ago if I had ever unsealed mine.

I'm just realizing now that I have never seen those pictures of the backs before. :wow: They look great!

Reactions: virkia
Just got shipping notice on this.
Fingers crossed it doesn't get dinged, dented, smashed, bashed, crashed or catch Covid up on it's way from Italy to England
Had actually forgot I had it on order, but cancelled my Zavvi order as doubt that will arrive in better condition and this cost under £60 shipped :)

Amazon.IT is sold out.
Pretty sure will come back available, at least one of them will be, cause I canceled mine. I saw it all over the places, and honestly can't go with something without titles and so poorly designed (when you take either of them out of the three-pack, or put them in different orders)

Just got shipping notice on this.
Fingers crossed it doesn't get dinged, dented, smashed, bashed, crashed or catch Covid up on it's way from Italy to England
Had actually forgot I had it on order, but cancelled my Zavvi order as doubt that will arrive in better condition and this cost under £60 shipped :)
Please be so kind when you get those, share with us impressions and why not, maybe in-hand pictures.

Reactions: Miffed