Back To The Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Time Circuits Box Set) [France]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: October 21, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €119.99
Note: Includes new 4K masters - box set - VHS - 3 SteelBooks 4K (Dolby Vision, HDR10+ et HDR10) + Blu-ray - Bonus disc - a 60-page script of the first movie in French - poster - 2 lenticular cards - 1 post card - journals excerpts - blueprint poster of the DeLorean - magnet - almanac - Gibson pick

1B1D286E-3904-4181-922C-310521128960.jpeg

4959AEE1-E954-4F63-B9AB-6798B9E863EC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it looks quality keeping my order with amazon what u get for the extra over the zavvi set is worth it also glad the uk version doesn't have the titles on the steelbooks I think on these it looks better without

Reactions: astycorax
Sour grapes from those who couldn't get the edition me thinks ;)
If this set is so rubbish, what's the alternative better release out there? Zavvi / Hdz / CM
We'll all be dead by the time CM release theirs
All the premium releases will have the same steels, it's WWA
Definitely be keeping mine, the extras and bonus materials in this set make this a much better release than Zavvi

They are matte. There is a video in one of the threads for the French steelbooks.
The info on steelbook.com is wrong then. And I just noticed it was previously mentioned in this forum. I guess I have to skim through the threads more often. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
It wasn't hard to get.

There's nothing wrong with people thinking it's crap, the same as those who wanted it thinking it's good. Maybe this one is overrated from those who couldn't get better editions? ;)
Exactly, you just validated my point
Can you name any better editions? There isn't much out there
All releases are WWA, not a single stand out one
Zavvi and Hdz will be bare bones steelbooks, Hdz may have a decent lenti thrown in
So yes, this one is not mind blowing, but best of a bad bunch, given the bonus materials and extras included

Zavvi and Hdz will be bare bones steelbooks, Hdz may have a decent lenti thrown in
So yes, this one is not mind blowing, but best of a bad bunch, given the bonus materials and extras included
Best is yet to come.

Let's hope so
I was talking w.r.t what was already out there. If I had to choose between the existing 4k editions, I'd go for this time circuit one
But like you, hoping there's a premium release which blows it out of the water
This film series deserves it.

i'm getting US digibook edition, i think it looks good (actually I preferred the cover of regular UK edition but it's sold out... )

i'm getting US digibook edition, i think it looks good (actually I preferred the cover of regular UK edition but it's sold out... )

I purchased the Blu-ray only edition of this from Zavvi because I like the cover and the fact that it has the 4 individual trays with the hubs for the discs.

I also have the 4K steelbooks coming from Best Buy and the hoverboard edition coming from Amazon.
Oh and the Japan art steelbook for the first movie coming from HMV lol.

• Haha
Reactions: goufcustom
I purchased the Blu-ray only edition of this from Zavvi because I like the cover and the fact that it has the 4 individual trays with the hubs for the discs.

I also have the 4K steelbooks coming from Best Buy and the hoverboard edition coming from Amazon.
Oh and the Japan art steelbook for the first movie coming from HMV lol.
so why don't you just say you bought every edition :D?

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Filmarena is planning on releasing a Maniacs box set with all three films. And CM is also doing a box set.

Reactions: Stygian