Back To The Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray Box Set) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase links: Zoom - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £49.99

91EOtkapbrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
ALL THREE FILMS IN STUNNING 4K

Experience one of the most popular movie series of all time like never before with Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy ! Join Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox), Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) and a time traveling DeLorean for the adventure of a lifetime as they travel to the past, present and future, setting off a time-shattering chain reaction that disrupts the space-time continuum! From filmmakers Steven Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale, this unforgettable collection features hours of bonus features and is an unrivalled trilogy that stands the test of time.

BONUS FEATURES

• OVER ONE HOUR OF ALL-NEW BONUS
  • The Hollywood Museum Goes Back To The Future
  • Back To The Future: The Musical – Behind The Scenes
  • An Alternate Future: Lost Audition Tapes
  • Could You Survive The Movies? Back To The Future
PLUS

• Tales From The Future: 6-Part Documentary
  • The Physics of Back To The Future
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Michael J. Fox Q&A
  • 8 Archival Featurettes
  • Behind The Scenes Footage
  • Music Videos
  • Audio Commentaries
  • Back To The Future: The Ride
  • Doc Brown Saves The World! (Short Film)
  • OUTATIME: Restoring the DeLorean
  • And Much More!

Hopefully Amazon will have the hoverboard edition in UK

Standard Blu-ray /4K editions I expect will show up on Amazon on Friday

Reactions: Tompa
Any idea what the packaging is for this set- will it be a digipak with the slip or will it be amarays? The mock up makes it look pretty thick so I'm guessing amarays

I didn't realize that the Blu-ray discs were re-mastered. Sweet! I really like that outer box and the whole digipak thing.
It would be nice if the North American version is the same but I don't think it is.

Where is this Blu-ray only set from? I mean which retailer?
Multiple UK retailers have the Blu-ray only edition (Amazon UK already sold out)
Release date for Blu-ray only edition is October 12th as in Today

4K UHD edition release date is October 19th

Blu-ray only edition
HMV

Amazon UK

Zavvi

Zoom UK

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Multiple UK retailers have the Blu-ray only edition (Amazon UK already sold out)
Release date for Blu-ray only edition is October 12th as in Today

4K UHD edition release date is October 19th

Blu-ray only edition
HMV

Amazon UK

Zavvi

Zoom UK

WOW! Only £14.99! That's pretty cheap compared to the 4K sets. It's $30.99 Canadian on Zavvi's site.
I didn't think Canada had any Blu-ray only sets but now I see that Best Buy has one for $36.99 but it isn't this style box.

I already have the Best Buy 4K SteelBooks and the Amazon Canada Hoverboard 4K set on order but I don't have a 4K player.
I think I want this...it's in my Zavvi cart on the UK site. It isn't available on the US site which is too bad because I could have had 10% and possibly free shipping as well. FREEAC discounts the shipping to $3.25 Canadian for a total of $34.24.

Decisions, decisions. If I buy this set this is the set that I would open. I see Zaveh12 expired at the end of September.
Anybody know of any new codes for in stock items for non RC members? :LOL:

Lot of reports the the Blu-ray discs in the Blu-ray only edition is not remastered discs even though the packaging list remastered but are actually same as the 25th Anniversary release VC-1 Coded discs just with new disc art
The only new disc is the extras disc

I hope the 4K edition not going to be the same and the Blu-ray discs included in that edition is not the 25th Anniversay VC-1 Discs transfer

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
All these companies rushing these 'premium' products out and not even checking what they're making.

First Friday The 13th box set, now this....?